'Boy Meets World' Star

You Hired Me Once ...

DO IT AGAIN!

11/6/2012 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106_Lily-Nicksay_twitter_disney
The resurrection of "Boy Meets World" might be the greatest news ever for TGIF fans -- AND former cast members who are looking to book a sweet new acting gig.

TMZ spoke with Lily Nicksay -- who played Cory's little sister Morgan from 1993-1995, before being replaced by an older chick.

The now 24-year-old tells TMZ ... She's very excited Disney is revamping the show -- adding, "I'd love to talk [to Disney] about being a part of it."

The news broke this weekend ... the mouse's reboot will be "Girl Meets World" -- and will focus on Cory and Topanga's daughter ... with both Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel reportedly being courted to star.

We're told Lily has NOT been approached yet ... but we're sure there's room for a hot aunt in the script somewhere.

1106_world_footer

verlinda

Condolences to Brooke Shields on the death of her Mother

Jen

I always thought "Topanga" was the cruelest name to give a little girl. And I still do.

amazinglybored

I don't want a remake *throws tantrum*
And for some reason I always think Boy Meets World is older than it really is.

SheisHot

She is hot and should do grown up films.

RCMP

Lindsay ridgeway played Morgan for 5 full seasons on the show. If anything she should be the person considered for the reboot.

Jeff

Any idea why she was replaced originally? Seems like something you might want to include in this article.

NOT ELMO

Me thinks she looks nice!....

Clarissa

You are a beautiful girl. Please do not start having plastic surgery and mess your face up! Good luck in your career!

Spicy mag

Topanga had some big ol titttties!

Mia

She was my favorite and I missed her when she was for some reason recast!! Would love to see her again.

arale norimaki

need more Frankie "The Enforcer" Stechino

producerjb

Why not have Morgan #1 return? I did prefer her to #2, though they both did good, Nicksay was just too young at the time to have a real acting role.

Deanna

I can't wait for Girl Meets World to air seeing the cast of Boy Meets World reunite. I would love to see Lily Nicksay who played the original Morgan to return. She was a cute little girl when she did the first two Seasons of Boy Meets World. I also liked the other girl(Lindsey Ridgeway) who played the second Morgan, but I hope Lily Nicksay gets her desire to be on Girl Meets World.

Deanna

I also hope to see a Saved by the Bell reunion as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2