Christina Aguilera

All American Ass!

11/6/2012 7:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1105_christina_aguillera_PCN
The day before the elections, singer turned television show judge Christina Aguilera showed off her bootyful patriotic backside in a pair of sexy skintight blue pants with white stars all over them in L.A. last night.

Aguilera was at Mozza, where she had dinner with fellow "Voice" judge Blake Shelton and his wife Miranda Lambert (video below).

110612_aguilera_shelton_launch
Fun fact: Aguilera is super familiar with Mozza. It's where she was boozing heavily on the night she was arrested for public intoxication along with her bf Matt Rutler last year. Yeah, that happened.

Jules Destaing

Those REAL cheeks are much nicer than Coco's plastic ones. nom nom nom

kimmi

Isn't 32 a bit old to be rocking the pink hair?

Josh

I'd still shoot a hot steaming load all over dem cheekz!

Prickle

FLY me to the Moon, Baby.
I'd spend hours in that Starry Starry Night.

Straight Talkin Texan

She looks like crap! Did she get dressed in the dark or something?!

Ozzie X

She looks like a hoochie. I don't think that Genie can fit in a bottle.

Cherry Jubilee

stop being haters so what she knows she's fat. You people are judging what if she has hypothyroid where a person gains weight? or a person that has hyperthyroid where a person get really skinny because the thyroid is out of control? sad how those that no nothing are quick to judge.

Mokie

Now all day long as I read about voting and poll watchers, I'm going to think of her big a$$.

RoadRig

full-figured gal

Stan

don't care for this lady as a person however I care how the press goes after women when they gain weight. Christina still has one of the best voices of any singer working today. I remember Delta Burke being a tabloid headline for 2 years after she gained weight. Now what is worse is now the press goes after women for not losing the pregnancy weight 5 minutes after they had a baby. I feel bad for every woman today. Women are the unsung heroes of the world. Its about time we treat them with MORE RESPECT. This also includes me...

Prickle

I just wanna get in there and
MOTORBOAT them butt cheeks.
You GO, girl !

D-INCARNATION

Big backseat and a lot of gas......

Dan

Dirty nasty looking has been. Strip all that makeup off and you would see. I see nicer looking women in stores around my town that look better than all the fake plastic hollywood and music bimbo's starving for attention.

able_walker

Not sure what it says about America when "the voice" is the biggest thing on TV....It's pretty lame entertainment.

hotbitch

Um, am I the only one who noticed that this bitch got butt implants?!?!????? She's always had a wide, flat ass (even w/ extra lbs.) and suddenly this year she's got her butt on display all over the place. You ain't fooling me, Xtina. No ma'am.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments