Christina Aguilera

All American Ass!

11/6/2012 7:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1105_christina_aguillera_PCN
The day before the elections, singer turned television show judge Christina Aguilera showed off her bootyful patriotic backside in a pair of sexy skintight blue pants with white stars all over them in L.A. last night.

Aguilera was at Mozza, where she had dinner with fellow "Voice" judge Blake Shelton and his wife Miranda Lambert (video below).

110612_aguilera_shelton_launch
Fun fact: Aguilera is super familiar with Mozza. It's where she was boozing heavily on the night she was arrested for public intoxication along with her bf Matt Rutler last year. Yeah, that happened.

RATTLESNAKE

all day all night and back that right up here girl , yum !

magica

Kardashians aren't role models, Xtina.

barney

I'd enjoy having Christina squat over my face with her nice big BUTT everyday.Then she could use her hands to spread it wide open so I could bury my face deep inside it for a good licking.

Darkgreenmarine

A nice ass is ones own opinion. I thnk it's nicer than the usual skinny ass white girl with bones protruding.

Jen

I love how she's one of the few celebs that gains quite a bit of weight, does not seem uncomfortable and does not yap on about how amazing or horrible it is. She just is what she is and lets her music speak for itself. Bravo.

johnnydanger

Not shapely. Dated.

Tomato Jones

She looks like a middle aged Honey Boo Boo

Carol

Are you saying her ass looks GOOD in those pants? Looks fat and awful to me.

Ric

ALL AMERICAN BURGERS!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! BIG PHAT A. S. $.

James

If by "All American" you mean fat, then you are correct.

fixxin2

I watched her perform on the Hurricane Sandy benefit concert Friday night and she was AMAZING....BUT....I didn't even recognize her until she started singing. Her face was so bloated, especially with her hair pulled back, that she looked nothing like herself, even compared to recent pictures. And this was a live performance! So sad.

Slomoshun

Shes a fatty that wears more makeup than a burn victim trying to hide the scars. Seriously, anyone see the pics of her without makeup? Good grief she's horrid.

campy

Oh my GAWD! See now, that's what happens with rich people. They get lazy, and they get fat. That ass is uncalled for. And the whole red, white, and blue thing? Yes, AMERICA IS A FATTY NATION! Thanks for spreading good news Christina.

Brian

Fat or not..I love me some xtina!

Melissa