Mitt Romney

Casts His Vote

... for Mitt Romney

11/6/2012 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1105_mitt_romney_Getty
It's ON!!! The election is officially underway ... and Republican candidate Mitt Romney has officially cast his vote for President of the United States ... probably for himself.

Mitt -- along with his wife Ann -- hit up their local polling place in Belmont, Massachusetts this morning ... with some big, confident smiles.

According to every media outlet in America, the race is super close ... and will come down to the wire.

So, you can either drive yourself crazy watching all of the election coverage ... oooooor there's a brand new "Sons of Anarchy" on F/X tonight.

Choose wisely.

Kaja

I hope this guy does not win. The rich will take over and the rest of us hardworking people will reap in their greed.

Bessi

Or, you could read the stats on the Electorial College, which give Romney only a 9.1% chance of winning and chillout.

Core J

And Obama voted for who ?
Stop being so biased..

Michelle

Introducing....PRESIDENT MITT ROMNEY and FIRST LADY ANN ROMNEY!!!! OBAMA....NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!!!

Mason H

"Mitt Romney Casts His Vote... for Mitt Romney" Don't be silly, Mitt voted for Paul Ryan for president! :)

aria

oh word there's a new episode of sons on tonight. i got to tune in.

keri

God, I dont wanna live in a socialist country, Mitt has to win or the country will go to hell

mrmomsuperstar

WOW!! Great "journalism" as usual!

pat

I vote for watching Sons of Anarchy

tamara

If Romney and the repubs got a reality check about staying out of womens' lives he would have won. But they just refuse to get out of that anti-choice mode they're stuck in.

small asian penis

I like her jacket.

Phishie from Philly

Mitt is a far superior fit and he's legit for presidency.
Mitt for president to save our country. Obama had his chance. All who voted for Obama will thank me in 4 years if Mitt wins or you will say, "you were right & we should have listened" if Obama wins.
Phishie from Philly

Gretel

I'm not a big fan of Mr Romney (and before you get your balls in a sling, I'm not a big fan of Obama either), but I took a good look at his wife today and I think the campaigning is causing a health crisis for her. If you watch her closely it seems she's having a bit more trouble with motion. MS is an awful disease. I hope all she needs is rest. She's a nice lady.

Phishie from Philly

How the heck can Mitts belief in women hurt our economy. I don't agree with Mitt about where he stands on women's beliefs but our country needs jobs, stronger economy, and confidence in our country for investors or we all will be worst off. Including women. if we keep on this pace nothing will matter. Just because where he stands on women's rights won't help our economy. We need to fix what's broken now. Don't worry, if Mitt try's to pass something negative for women he will be stopped. I will be the first to step up to stop him. There are to many powerful women who will stop him. So you see what matters now is getting our country back on track. Obama tried but failed.
FAILED!