Mitt Romney

Casts His Vote

... for Mitt Romney

11/6/2012 7:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1105_mitt_romney_Getty
It's ON!!! The election is officially underway ... and Republican candidate Mitt Romney has officially cast his vote for President of the United States ... probably for himself.

Mitt -- along with his wife Ann -- hit up their local polling place in Belmont, Massachusetts this morning ... with some big, confident smiles.

According to every media outlet in America, the race is super close ... and will come down to the wire.

So, you can either drive yourself crazy watching all of the election coverage ... oooooor there's a brand new "Sons of Anarchy" on F/X tonight.

Choose wisely.

Sierra

Obama all the way. Mittens and his republican morons want to cut programs for the poor including WIC a program to feed infants and children, and lets not forget about how mittens and the republicans want to own every womens uterus. Think about what happened during the great depression, before government programs were created. Women, babies, the elderly living in the street with no food or shelter. I work 60 hrs a week and if some of my tax dollars go to help the poor, I'm glad to do it. America should always take care of the poor. Yes we still have people living in the street, but at least programs are available if they need them. I would rather help the poor with my money then see the rich get bigger tax breaks and the poor suffer. Oh yeah, and I approve this message.

News Flash

Obama took an early lead until all the Republicans got off work.

News Flash

OBAMA TOOK AN EARLY LEAD UNTIL ALL THE REPUBLICANS GOT OFF WORK.

DaveT

Is it too late to vote for Ross Perot?

MADE MAN

Im getting off work in 30 minutes then I'm going to vote!!!

20 Obama 12

Throwback kid

I always thought Obama was a pretty good speaker, that was before I saw him against Romney. Now Obama sounds ghetto to me. Romney just outclasses Obama in every way. But then again you are comparing a successful businessman against a community organizer with a paper thin resume who scammed the American public with all his Hope and Change BS. All Obama really knows about is how to create unemploymnet, lets hope Obama will be out of a job tonight

Erica

I LOVE Sons of Anarchy.

dierdre

I hope and pray our beloved President will be re-elected tonite. We don't need Romney as our President. PERIOD.......................

Gita

Bunch of spoiled brats whine to get **** like "NOW". Instead of working hard for it and feeling rewarded not entitled. If you make it to the top don't forget to give a helping hand. FORWARD is the message. "Just Voted for OBAMA!". I feel good.

Ric

DEFINITIVELY NOT VOTING FOR ODUMBO.

Ric

Casted my vote for my new President, Mitt Romney.

ToxxicKissez

It's funny how people blame Obama for Bush's mistakes.

Brian

Mitts a Mormon. How can a man intelligent as he is not believe in Christ as our lord and savior? Obama as default.

kitnplayn

I'm sure he did vote for himself, because he's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.

3PresaCanarios

We are REPUBLICANS 100%.GO MITT !!!!!!!!!