Robin Thicke

If You Voted For Romney ...

Get the Hell Away From Me

11/6/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110612_thicke_launch

Robin Thicke
has a clear message for voters today ... if you cast a ballot for Mitt Romney ... the sexy singer wants nothing to do with you.

Robin unleashed the warning in L.A. earlier today ... when our photog fired off some election related questions to Robin and Paula Patton as they strutted their hot butts down the street.

But when our camera guy made a (bad) joke about voting for Romney ... Robin hilariously responded, "Then you're not allowed to take our picture."

A cruel punishment.

backfire

Maybe he isn't aware America is a free country and we are individuals with rights to vote for who we choose.

Lebs

Obama Rocks
Health care is important

Lebs

people need to take responsibility for their lives
check link,http://tinyurl.com/caazf66

myopinion

If you can voice your opinion so can Robin! I love his music! Obama/Biden 2012

It's Dave

No problem, Robin (isn't that a girl's name?). I'll gladly avoid you and any show on which you ever happen to get a job. I'll also gladly boycott any performer who has recorded or will record any of your songs. And I won't do this because of who you voted for, but because you have exhibited the same fascist mentality that the Obama-ites on twitter did when they threatened to riot if Obama didn't win. I support anybody who voted their conscious even if I don't support their candidate. But I will not support those who exhibit the Nazi mentality that you and those twitter idiots have exhibited.

Luke

Another nobody trying to live off his fathers fame. No one cares who he voted for or who he "thinks" he is. Attention whores.. they should all have to wear a badge or something. That way we normal people can easily avoid them.

dovescry84

Robin was walking with his wife, the camera man invaded their space. The man made a joke regarding who he was voting for and Robin joked back. What's the problem? Be mad at the photographer too, he said it was a joke that he wAS voting for Romney, now ban TMZ.

dovescry84

Robin was walking with his wife, the camera man invaded their space. The man made a joke regarding who he was voting for and Robin joked back. What's the problem? Be mad at the photographer he said it was a joke that he wAS voting for Romney, now ban TMZ.

cp1

Who is he anyway?? Haha! What an idiot! I wouldn't have even heard of him if it weren't for his dad! I can't even name one of his songs! What a douche!

Jenfunloving

all I have to say is we all have the right to vote for who we want to. I have never cared or listened to what the stars have to say. They don't live in the real world like us hard working Americans. I use to love his music now I will never buy another album buy him. That was a rude comment to make to the american people. You voted for Obama because he is a Hollywood president.

JB

Hey you pink shirted punk, I should kick your ass just for voting for this loser - I realize that your one of the rich who says other rich people are evil, which I love nothing more than to shove your hypocrisy through your nose. Then again, I would kick it, but I am not sure I could get through your closet door...so I will just have to wait until you actually come out of the closet

perry tussey

Hey thick head,,,, i feel the same way about your lame ass..;..

MD

Your short sighted on this one Robin, we are moving to socialism and then to communism at this rate. Good by to your money and hello to supporting all the poor folks

Janet

Yeah, I wouldn't buy his CD now if he was giving it away.

emilee

I voted for Romney.......Deal, I won't have anything to do with you.