Robin Thicke

If You Voted For Romney ...

Get the Hell Away From Me

11/6/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110612_thicke_launch

Robin Thicke
has a clear message for voters today ... if you cast a ballot for Mitt Romney ... the sexy singer wants nothing to do with you.

Robin unleashed the warning in L.A. earlier today ... when our photog fired off some election related questions to Robin and Paula Patton as they strutted their hot butts down the street.

But when our camera guy made a (bad) joke about voting for Romney ... Robin hilariously responded, "Then you're not allowed to take our picture."

A cruel punishment.

ju

if your from canada get the hell out of our country and dont tell us americans what to do nobody wants to get your ifnorant ass

ju

whi in the hell wants to be around this nobody idiot anyway and who cares about his opionion

BIGROB

Robin Thickhead you suck any way! Your no George Michael who could actually sing! Your an overrated piece of crap. No wonder your dad had growing pain

robert cochrane

definitely needs to grow up but everyone should have their opinion

eva

was a fan ... right up until... he told me to "kiss off"

Mike

I voted for Mr. Romney. Who the hell are you? Never heard of you, just as well... Since no one has heard of you that means you must really SUCK. PS your 15 minutes are up.

Marie

I guess I'm not buying his album! buahahaha. oops!

She's A Crackhead Liar

I will certainly stay away from your next album.

rebecca

Well thats ok if he doesnt want to have anything to do with me because of MY vote, THEN we dont NEED to BUY his music :) Fine by me >

tori

How old is this loser? Wasn't he recently arrested? I've seen him interviewed and he's very arrogant and full of himself. He's obviously very immature,disrespectful and classless!

baffled

I love when unknown actors or whatever he is supposed to be acts big and bad. Ask who the vice president is and he probably doesn't know. love they nobodys

JDoors

Ah ... the always tolerant Left. Sweet.

sophia786

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, Fly26.com

Grace

What a hateful thing to say. Don't know who this character is but he is very hateful.

paigehop

Hey Thicke, Pr*ck, or whoever the h*ll you are, I also voted for Romney and guess what?! I don't know you (you are a nobody), so I won't be tracking you down for a photo op, dude! Ba-hahaha...

BTW, Idiot, not a good way to keep what fans you "may" have? I mean the country was almost divided in half in voting, so there's a very good chance you have now ostrisized some of your, um, fan base?