Tom Arnold

I'm NOT Voting

For Roseanne

11/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1105_tom_roseanne_barr
It's still too early to call ... but it looks like Roseanne will NOT be the next President of the United States ... and her ex-husband Tom Arnold is partly to blame.

Of course, Roseanne claims to be a serious candidate to be the next leader of the free world ... running as the nominee of the Peace and Freedom Party.

In case you haven't followed her campaign, here's a summary -- she hates both Democrats and Republicans and REAAALLLLLY wants to legalize marijuana. That's pretty much it.

But her ex-hubby Tom Arnold tells TMZ ... she just hasn't earned his vote -- saying, "I'm voting for Obama, but for God's sake let Roseanne have her pot ... she's 60."

REMINDER -- Don't forget to vote today ... or Sophia Bush will be ashamed of you.

update_bar
6:30 AM PT -- Roseanne isn't getting much help from her old castmates either.

We spoke to Michael Fishman -- who played DJ on "Roseanne" -- who tells us, "[Obama] is a very qualified choice."

Parker

who gives a phk about this lose bitch...thought the mutha phka was dead...if it wasnt for roseanne this useless bastard would be broke and in some crack house!

Blue Lake

Funny how Tom has become a mensch who is always working while Roseanne is just a creep without a career.

Sandra

These are two fugly people!! I'm for Obama and not the flip flopper!!

Carl

I actually like a lot of what the Peace and Freedom party stands for, and I'm unhappy with Obama (but Romney is far worse). I considered doing a protest vote for P&F but when I saw they had Rosanne running I thought it was a joke. No way in hell would I vote for her.

JFO

Yes, let us all have our pot if Obama wins ... we'll need it

tgrfan42069

We spoke to Michael Fishman -- who played DJ on "Roseanne" -- who tells us he's not voting for Ro either ... saying, "[Obama] is a very qualified choice."

lol he shows his stupidity. yeah obama is qualified if higher gas prices and no jobs makes you happy considering that is what the last four years has consisted of

Carol

Roseanne couldn't do any worse than any of the other idiots running.
Who's dumber? The idiots running for office or the people voting for them?

DaveT

I like Roseanne, she's pissed me off a few times, but she's actually more of a balanced thinker than a lot of people.
On her original Roseanne TV show she created and wrote, she did do the typical women's-issues scripts once in a while.
But unlike 99% of Hollywood and TV world, she also gave a lot of attention to boy's and men's issues in her scripts.
Something that almost nobody does in TV world, where most scripts are full of so-called women's issues while they ignore or invalidate boy's and men's issues, not to mention the now-common scripts that call for girls and women slapping, kicking and punching boys and men...followed by a laugh-track.

whateveryou

If a celeb can sway your vote... sumpin's wrong. But, they are two of the funnier people in Hollywood, oh & I hear her show was good too.

deedeejenkins

I am Roseanne for president

Mali

I really dont remember seeing her name on the ballot...

Steelerchick

ha ha ha!! Roseanne for President!! whooooooaaa!!!!

Lucky_130

Well I just got back from the polls, and I voted for Rosanne. At she was not bought and paid for by the central banks.

Lucky_130

It doesnt really matter who wins this election because this country is going to hell either way. For more info on who really runs the country and world visit Saturndeathcult.com today!

Delaware D

She wasnt on the ballot in Delaware.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments