Bobbi Kristina

Oops, I Smashed

Into My BF's Car

11/7/2012 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106_cars-parking_wm2
Bobbi Kristina
treated her boyfriend to a late-night bangin' session this week ... when she plowed her Camaro into his Camaro ... and TMZ has a photo of the wreckage.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... it all went down inside the parking garage at the couple's apartment complex in Georgia on Monday night.

We're told Bobbi had followed Nick Gordon's car back to their place from another location ... and moments after he parked his car, she tried to back in to the next spot over ... and screwed up ... smashing the front of Nick's brand new car in the process.

Sources connected to the couple insist the crash was NOT alcohol related ... it was just a really expensive mistake.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Are you sure she was backing in her car? Looks like she plowed into it with either the left or right side of the front bumper. Depending on which way she was coming in to park the car.

sophia786

Love my job, since I've been bringing in $82h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I'm making it online… Fly26.com

myopinion

This girl needs HELP!

Firstchoice

Another attention fugly idiot!

Toilethead

Why do they let a dumbass like her drive?

dvia

Bobby Kristina you know better than to drink and drive! No worries/ "brother/boyfriend" Krissy will buy you another car very soon. So dry those tears. Your meal ticket is about to open up her check book.

Elphaba

This poor girl is a train wreck. I sure hope she gets her sh*t together.

blythe

who wrote not drunk and high in this article. must be trying to save yourselves a lawsuit cuz we know better she was prolly high as a kite. pleas stop frontin for us, it aint workin'.

Monique

That is so wrong for everybody to be going in on her like that calling her all type of horrible names this girl is still grieving over her mom the people in this world is just a big mess shame on u

San Cutie

Lord the man just got this car from another wreck...

Lee

Krissy God loves you

Lee

I do not know what happened to my other comments, but I said I believe Pat is responsible for Whitney's death and Krissy should watch out for her. I have a prayer group praying for you weekly.

Nellz 02

I hope I am never as mean and callous as a lot of you. She is no different from you except her life is in the public. What have you done lately, yours has not been publicized? This is the same crap that drove her mother to an early grave. I don't know how you sleep at night. Ugh!!!!!

Starwatcher2012

She paid for both of them.

Squeakythatsme

They both need help. Mainly Bobbi Kristina.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments