Carrie Fisher

Damn Right I Wanna Be

In the New 'Star Wars'

11/7/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110612_fisher_launch
The upcoming Disney-owned "Star Wars" movie will star a much older Princess Leia ... at least if Carrie Fisher gets her way -- because the actress tells TMZ, she'd love to star in the next installment.

Carrie was at LAX yesterday when we asked if she'd accept a role in "Episode 7" -- currently in development at Disney -- and she said, "Yes. Sure. Wouldn't you?"

It would make sense too -- because "Episode 7" would follow "Return of the Jedi" in the Stars Wars timeline, meaning Leia could conceivably be a lot older in the new movie.

Carrie also said Disney low-balled George Lucas with its $4.05 billion deal -- saying he should've gotten about $500 million more.

1106_wars_footer

TMZ Superfan

$4 Billion for a franchise like Star Wars? Man... George Lucas got so screwed it's funny.

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

awesomewave

I'm in. As long as she still has that famous bikini in her closet...

thebigalphamale

what a bish she is it seems.... I hope she isnt in it...she looks over the hill and outta shape... let her self go....

liquidbabydoll

carrie fisher would do/be in ANYTHING!
she's sad,
she's crazy, just listen to her ramble on, even without being drugged up.
Lucas got more than it was worth, he COULDN'T make anymore money, even die-hard nerd fans wouldn't buy it anymore from him. Disney will cash out $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Latch Johnson

She died young in ROTJ. How would Leia still be alive in a sequal?

Gretel

Cute T-shirt you have on Carrie, I'd expect to see that on a 12 year old. It isn't making you any younger. It also isn't making you any more sane.

Spicy mag

Would be cool to see her back running the republic as queen. Some diet and training and she will be a good looking older Leia.

manbearpig

all of them minus harrison ford haven't done jack schit since so of course they would love to do anything for a paycheck.

Nvts

Too fat and too old

Phishie from Philly

Damn right she is more crazier than Roseanne Barr. Who does Carrie think she's going to play, Jabba the hut?
Phishie from Philly.

Phishie from Philly

Is the new Star Wars going to be like spaceballs. My Shwartz is bigger than yours.
Phishie from Philly.

all about the money

A cameo maybe but not star in the next Star Wars movie. Actually I think the window of opportunity has already passed for the original crew of SW. Not sure where they will take the movies unless they focus on Lia and Han's kids or jump even further a head. For new SW movies I would think Knights of the Old Republic would be fertile ground for a few movies leading up to the whole New Hope timeline. The whole Reven storyline would be good to turn into a couple movies.

Larry Fyne

She probably needs a payday.

ragu4u

She ought to reprise her role in "Blues Brothers". She was halfway hot in that!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments