Jennifer Lopez

The German Maid is LYING

... I Didn't Get Her Fired!

11/7/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1107_jlo_01
Jennifer Lopez is calling BS on a German maid who claims the singer got her FIRED for asking for an autograph ... insisting the cleaning lady is trashing her for NO REASON.

J.Lo is pissed over a story that originated in a German tabloid ... in which the maid says she tried to approach the singer's assistants while they were staying at a fancy German hotel last month and asked for Jennifer's signature. The maid claims the singer complained to management and she was fired the next day.

Now, Lopez is lashing back ... saying, "C'mon thought you knew me better than this.. Would never get anyone fired over an autograph."

Sources close to Lopez tell TMZ ... there WAS an incident involving a maid, but it didn't involve an autograph. We're told the maid had "barged" into the room unannounced ... and the singer's security immediately gave her the boot out of concern for the singer's safety.

We’re told hotel management has since assured Lopez’s people that no one was fired -- but the maid company the hotel uses has relocated the maid in question to a different property.

A rep for J.Lo tells TMZ ... “Jennifer always goes out of her way to meet and greet fans as evidenced by her recent tweet 2 meet engagements backstage, as well as stopping to sign autographs and say hello to hotel staff.”

update_bar
11/8 -- A rep for the hotel has also released a statement ...saying, "Fact is [the maid] did not at any time have direct or personal contact with Jennifer Lopez.. At no time, either Mrs. Lopez personally, or her staff, or the Hotel, asked for the termination of [the maid's] contract."

The statement continues, "The group was by any account pleased with the hotel and its services and was very pleasant, friendly and courteous."

rey

JLO = trashy

Jay W.

I believe you chica!

blackwhitemeet

[ Blackwhitemeet.com ]--I just met a chocolate man by Google or Bing ~~ [ Blackwhitemeet.com ] ~~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship
It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say:: Love me Love my color

xiam007

right..... douche bag says what?

Fibb

Seriously nobody give a s h i t about this attention whore, accept maybe the gay guys working for tmz

david 183

J Ur the best.

Revelations

I don't believe Jlo

Bruno

I believe the maid.

Pookie

Isn't it about time this big butted no-talent's 15 minutes are over? I mean, big butts are a dime a dozen. This woman is only famous because Selena was gunned down. Without that, SHE would be the maid.

su

one sad, sad little domineering woman. all that $$$ and no orgasms, must be frustrating for her.

Canadasux

This is such a non-story, because whatever happened to the maid didn't happen because of anything Jennifer Lopez said at all! She wouldn't have had anything to do with the maid directly. It all would have happened between the hotel and the maid agency. So, the maid should get her head out of her @$$ and finally smell the coffee.

wendy

it's what diva's do.

rikki

I can believe this...this woman has always come across as a spoiled bitch...that said i can also believe that she did not have the maid fired and that a high end hotel that will often host VIPs would have policies regarding what employees can and cannot do and I would think that autograph seeking would be something that would not be permitted.

I would never ask a celebrity for their autograph, seems to be an invasion of privacy and personal space.

Deadpool23

I believe the maid 100%, not only JLo is a notorious ****, Ive witnessed JLo's **** behavior first hand, back in the 90s when her movie Selena was blowing up...I was in a group of 7-8 people when we saw her in a NY nightclub, the girls in our group were starstruck and went up to her to ask for a picture, and she immediately called security on us and they escorted all of us out of the nightclub...the bouncer felt bad for us & told us that she is a royal bitch that she was not worth getting starstruck for. The f'n slag embarassed us just because we asked to take a picture in the nicest way possible. Since then I havent put a single dollar on anything that had her name on it....F her.

Ozzie X

Wow TMZ is so pathetic. They report on the most stupid crap just to have content. Harvey stop working out actually make a living.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments