Jermaine Jackson

I'm CHANGING

My Last Name

11/8/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107_JERMAINE_JACKSON_tmz
Jermaine Jackson has filed a request to legally CHANGE his last name ... trading out "Jackson" for "Jacksun" ... TMZ has learned.

Jermaine filed a petition for a change of name with L.A. County Superior Court yesterday asking for the change in nomenclature.

In the docs, Jermaine says he wants to make the change for "artistic reasons" ... but he does not give any further details about the move.

The request has NOT yet been approved by a judge -- but a hearing has been scheduled.

Barring any crazy legal situations, Jermaine will be required to have his name change announced publicly several times in the next couple of months before it can be made official. A public announcement consists of having the name printed in a local publication ... just like Ron Artest had to do when he changed his name to Metta World Peace.

We reached out to Jermaine ... so far, no response.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Fg

Pathetic , he should donate his organs and move on to his next life.

Springbank

IDIOT

cry baby

SUNFLOWER
What's wrong with you people!!!!

Don't talk ill about people. I love Jermaine. He is one of the most handsome black men alive. Hottest Jackson alive and most talented Jackson dead and alive. He has never been accused of molestation and he is the best humanitarian because he inspired his brother to do so much charity. I love his songs and dance without grabbing his crotch. He is so sexy with a real tan almost but is not burnt. Sexy, let's party, Friday night Jackson sexy party!
bump bump, bumping bump bump!!!

-------------------

Yeah, don't talk ill about people, especially when they are alive, because they can hear you!

This is the worst kind of cyber bullying. If JJ commits suicide and you will all be charged. The FBI will have a search warrant and TMZ will have to disclose every one of you who registered and has a profile, like mimi and HN. You will all be put in jail sharing the same toilet with Dr. Murray.

Doesn't JJ have children??? What if their children hear you bullying their father??? What if PPB hear your criticizing their uncle. Those children are so fragile, so beautiful, so rich and so talented, they will be hurt by your negative comments about their father and uncle. Stop it people!!!

Laura Munroe

Jermaine this is a bad "artistic" move lol! I hate how people are dissing you! All the best!

CloBird

There is more to this story than TMZ is reporting:

phia

Denying your name? Michael should have done that after all he went through,yet HE WAS PROUD OF IT AND KEPT REPEATING IT ALL THE TIME!

duilama

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I say that something
I want to bake your yam

I want to bake your yam
I want to bake your yam

Oh please say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please say to me

I want to bake your yam
I want to bake your yam
I want to bake your yam

Yam, Yam, Yam, Yam!!!!

Yummy!

Dargatron5000

Another Doozie from the man that brought us "Jermajesty"

jackie

I always have to brace myself before looking at a picture of this guy. He is always greasy and his skin looks like it's been pulled and fried.

I feel sorry for him.

Bri

Who really cares get a life please u have not sold any music in years Shame on u Go get a lIfe better yet r! Remarry your X ... Sad Man

Otis

As if your not greasy enough, you had to go change your name to some dumb, ass, ****! You want to be so much like your brother, you will to far to embarrass your family. There will never be another MJ. Go sit your greasy, ass down

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15