Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Ratted Her Out to Cops

... Lindsay WAS Driving!!!

11/7/2012 1:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1106-tmz-lindsay-lohan
Lindsay Lohan
's assistant rolled on her when he spoke to cops after her car accident on Pacific Coast Highway last June, and that's a big reason why she will be prosecuted ... TMZ has learned.

Cops interviewed Lindsay's assistant Gavin shortly after the crash -- at the hospital where Lindsay was being treated -- and according to law enforcement sources, he told police he was riding shotgun when the accident occurred ... and Lindsay was driving.

As you know, Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in her Porsche, but authorities don't believe her and she will be charged with the crime of lying to cops.

Gavin's statement dovetails with the account of the truck driver Lindsay hit -- he also claimed he saw Lindsay behind the wheel.

Joey

Good for her If they could only get rid of that Douche Bag Sheriff taht lets "stars" out of jail after 2 hours maybe she will stay a while

scoopie

TMZ, considering Harvey "I'm a lawyer" is running your show, why should Gavin lie, and you term his telling the truth to authorites as "ratting her out"? That's ok, you're looking for viewership and ratings, not truth.

Suzy Q

"Lindsay Lohan is telling friends that the cops are out to get her.

Well, isn't that obvious the way they keep not arresting her for those things she says she doesn't do?

According to TMZ, Lohan is still insisting she wasn't driving last June when she -- I mean, her assistant -- crashed Lohan's Porsche into a big rig on the Pacific Coast Highway. Several witnesses have said Lohan was driving.

They must have all been drunk or something.

Authorities allegedly told TMZ earlier this week that they were going to charge Lohan for lying to police over the accident.

But they don't have to, because she says she totally didn't do it, you guys.

Lohan also allegedly says she's "terrified" of going back to jail, especially because Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear that Lohan would be violating her probation if she breaks the law again. Lohan supposedly says it's totally not fair and stuff because, you know, she's totally been good and stuff since she was put on probation after the last time the cops were out to get her because she borrowed the jewelry from a store without asking."

StarryStarryNight

lyin' loserhan really ought not come out and complain about gavin. she's just like him.

seamus

You know in NY this would be a non-issue. Hasn't anyone consulted Dina Lohan? What is wrong with you people? Poor Lindsay she is just misunderstood.I bet she wasn't driving and she was more than likely not even wearing her own pants. For some of our slower posters here I am being sarcastic. This bitch needs to fry!

Andyconda

Gavin has now become Honey BOOBOOs personal assistant and personal trainer..
He actually gets paid now for his work

wendy

no cameras on this highway?

Grandma Cracker

Just wait until Princess Poop finds out that one of those many traffic cams on PCH clearly shows her leaning over from the driver's side snorting a huge rail off Gavin's lap right before she smashes into the back of the dump truck..............DOH!

HungWang

F u, stop blaming others...that whore was driving, telling the truth is not ratting someone out, its common sense not to lie to cope, you bunch of lying jews

anonymous

I stand by my previous statement. Lindsay,grow up, wake up and get help. Take responsibility for your actions. It will make you so much happier and free in the end. I used to be just like you girl. I used to blame the entire world for my problems. I realized it is up to me what happens to me and non one else. I put myself in these positions, no one else. Narcissists have a hard time admitting they're faults. I guarantee that his her issue. Narcissism.

jc

Hey TMZ!
I know ya'll drank the Liho Koolaid so, this might be a moot point......but
Gavin did not 'RAT OUT' Liho, I understand in the 'Land of Lindsay' that might seem true. But to the Non drunk, drugged out, irresponsible, narcissistic, real working folk it's called TELLING THE TRUTH!
Way to set an example!
( Also, thanks for making me defend that useless POS!)

Rocco

By 'rolled', do you mean he answered questions from the police truthfully? Are you implying he should have perjured himself for her?

Citizens for an Ethical Media

Andyconda

if any one is a RAT, I would say it was Dina..
she has the Rat like looks and eats out of whats left in lindsays garbage can..
they are all albino Rats..

Parker

this bitch does nothing but lie, steal ....blame others....whore never takes responsibility for her own actions...hope she gets sued and loses!

Red Cloud

It seems like level headed, clear thinking people(Lindsay Lohan supporters) are wondering why it has taken five months to move forward. Can any humans answer??? And, back in June or July the SM police called Lindsay directly to ask additional questions and were chastised by Shawn Holley. Why would they not be aware of correct procedure? Any honest human can see that something weird is happening.

off subject....
Are humans aware of what Chris Matthews said about the hurricane? Lindsay would be crucified if she said that!!!
Matthews said, “I'm so glad we had that storm last week because I think the storm was one of those things."