Lindsay Lohan

The Cops Are

Out to Get Me

11/7/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... cops are on such a vendetta to bring her down.

And get this ... Lindsay still claims she wasn't driving at the time her Porsche slammed into a truck last June on the Pacific Coast Highway. TMZ broke the story ... authorities beg to differ and will prosecute her for lying to cops. Lindsay claimed she was a passenger, but witnesses say she was behind the wheel.

Lindsay is saying she's "terrified" of going back to jail, especially because Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear she would violate her probation if she breaks the law again.

Lindsay says she will throw herself at the mercy of the court ... she believes "One car accident could ruin everything for me."

Finally, she says she's done a good job following the law since her no contest plea in the jewelry heist case.

Its Nikki Bitches

Who the hell sits in a toilet stall to have someone curl your hair??

Nicole‏@NicoleLDL

" @lindsaylohanbr_ Maravilhosa!! Nova foto do Instagram da Lindsay pic.twitter.com/3kyjsC0Y "

help this young woman

Of course police officers want to arrest someone with 6 arrest warrants. It is DUH their job! Nikki Lindsay is NOT in NY that I do know because she took a pic of herself on a private jet having her hair styled by Sema.

khaines

LYING WHORE IS GOING TO JAIL,as it should be

sophia786

@Loise, you make $27h...good for you! I make up to $85h working from home. My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $45h to $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, Fly26.com

Ellie G

So if I get in an accident and lie about it to cops, as long as I wasn't under arrest when I lied they can't arrest me for lying...right?

Andyconda

Michael Lohan ‏@MichaelJLohan
Weeee Weeee !!! The snow! http://yfrog.com/obh7dcgj
View photo Reply Retweet Favorite
-----------------
but now I see where lindsay gets her maturity from "WEE,WEE"

tamara

Well, like totally, Lindsay. If you break the law the cops will be after you. duh

Julia

@Nicole
You know that old say "Call someone ugly will not make you beautiful"?? saying everyone lies to the cops won't make Linds innocent. Maybe most people lie to the cops maybe not. That is not even the case. Hey I got 3 speeding tickets and had cops knocking at my door last week because the music at my party was too loud. I had an argument once with a air france attendant and in a club with a guy that was a little to invasive with my personal space. That is the thing in my 21 years of existence I can count those moments in one hand. Like most people here or anywhere would. Lindsay on the other hand can count the weekends and week days of her life that gone by without problems with the law, problems driving or running people over, stealing or humors that she stole, arguing and hitting people, being late to work or not showing at all.Everyone gets some bumps in the road. . But what to say about someone who's life seems to be a bump?? Lindsay's whole life is a bump on the road. Everyone has a bich day but that is the thing she doesn't have a bich day she is a bich. Maybe people lie once in a while but again that is the thing I am not sure if she even knows what truth actually means since she lies all the time. Like I said I don't wish this bich harm in anyway but amuses me how you are not at least a bit embarrassed of saying you are her fan. There is no redemption qualities in her, there is know mistaken actions, there is not a flag. Even Naomi Campbell, who was the bichs queen in her glorious days had some redemption qualities since her charity work in Africa was outstanding and quite remarcable. Lindsay has nothing. Lindsay is like an empty freckled bag .

STEAK FACTORY

NICOLE, are you mad at me?

Its Nikki Bitches

@Andy I looked at Milo's picture, It looks like the court buildings in Mineola

Chuck D of Valpo

Of course that would be the first thing I would do. Get my hair done before I throw myself to the mercy of the courts. Makes sense to me.

shopperben

yeah right....

its the world thats out to get her. its the world thats against her. the world is wrong and she is the only one that is right in it.

Julia

I wish I was a fly in a conversation between Dina and Linds. In a anthropological research kind of way to observe crackheads communication skills. Like Dina giving advices to Linds that she collected in the internet on how to pass your drug test.

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan: Police Are OUT TO GET ME!
____________________

Despite being a compulsive liar and having no one else to blame but herself for probably two-thirds of her problems, Lindsay Lohan remains convinced police are out to get her.....

ilovegossip

I wonder if the enablers ever actually listen to themselves??? "Everybody lies to the police"
"It's not obstruction of justice if you're not under arrest"

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad!