Lindsay Lohan

The Cops Are

Out to Get Me

11/7/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0618_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan is telling friends ... cops are on such a vendetta to bring her down.

And get this ... Lindsay still claims she wasn't driving at the time her Porsche slammed into a truck last June on the Pacific Coast Highway. TMZ broke the story ... authorities beg to differ and will prosecute her for lying to cops. Lindsay claimed she was a passenger, but witnesses say she was behind the wheel.

Lindsay is saying she's "terrified" of going back to jail, especially because Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear she would violate her probation if she breaks the law again.

Lindsay says she will throw herself at the mercy of the court ... she believes "One car accident could ruin everything for me."

Finally, she says she's done a good job following the law since her no contest plea in the jewelry heist case.

wllharrington

The headline states that ' actress states the cops are out to get me'. First : what makes Lohan think she is an actress, second : why does she make it so easy for the police if she thinks they are 'out to get her'.

hoverZero

This is like the disease of the impure Italian girls. Spoiled-mafia girls. Unfortunately she's only an Italian mix and they've dissed her. LOL!

Britney, Paris, Lindsay, Gwen Stefani, Taylor Swift,... ALL Italian!

Duffy

"Paranoia may destroy ya....." Credit to Ray Davies of the Kinks

STEAK FACTORY

Is attempted bribery of a witness (as recorded digitally on the 911 call is Linds' own signature audible gasps) a misdemeanor or another felony? Maybe HELLpCrybaby know?

LA Native

I see I got back home in time for the
New Thread

STEAK FACTORY

OK. Ten years (3-4 actual) State Prison - no house arrest, 20 more years formal probation - face-to-face reporting once a week. Twice-weekly drug testing. Weekly psychiatric counseling. 180-day inpatient substance treatment - no visitors or phone calls (mail only), no cell phone or Internet. Designer SCRAM for 10 years. No travel out of Los Angeles without written permission from the JUDGE - IN ADVANCE. Surrender passport.

AA meetings - 5 per week. NA meetings - 5 per week. CA meetings - 5 per week. GA (Grifters Anonymous) meetings - 5 per week. Previously community service continued - 10 years of daily anti-shoplifting classes. Five 8-hr days per week. Any missed or late days will result in an additional 5 days. All civil litigation must be adjudicated and all legal fees must be paid in full before probation is completed. Failure to settle ALL lawsuits on time will result in an additional 3 years of aforementioned conditions. Defendant to cover ALL associated costs of probation conditions - to include probation visits, psychologists, drug testing, SCRAM anklet, substance treatment costs, and a $500,000.00 fine. Any violation of these terms shall result in the probation - and all it’s conditions - to be revoked and begin again.

If the D.A., the D.E.A., the F.B.I., the C.D.C., and the City Attorney offer this, I think Linds should jump on it. Seems like a fair bargain. Your thoughts, NICOLE?

Vinsetta

The original story yesterday stated James the truck driver would take the stand against her for the prosecution. I'd LOVE to see him set the story straight after she and these morally bankrupt enablers threw him under the bus because of all things his finances. Lets hope all the insurance agencies involved go after her as well. I still have my doubts based on history with her that she will skate. I just don't know why it's taken months to go anywhere with this and will a warrant be issued this week? As much as I dislike the Kardashians, hey at least they are not involved with the police every week. I'm torn too, it'd be a blessing in disguise if she fled to France but on the other hand, I want her to get what's coming to her. Shawn Holly can only work miracles so many times. One more thing, she's afraid of going BACK to jail? The last stint she did in jail was in Venice in a condo. I do recall how she whined like the brat she is when she actually did a few days in jail, about her nasty hair extensions having to be removed. And she was upsetting the other inmates because she wouldn't shut up at night. Hey Lohan, if you can run around being a menace to society all the time, act like an adult (which is asking a ton) and be prepared to do time. She is NOT an actress, she's a criminal and I would not put it past her to try everything including putting herself in rehab for a 6th stint to try to get out of this. I really hope Santa Monica pursues this and Sautner puts her foot down finally. Until I see her in braclets and a new mug shot, I'll be pessimistic. There is a lot more to this story that had to have happend right when that accident happened because why lie? I'm talking about Lohan here so who knows what's in that mind of hers. People are in car accidents and don't lie to the police unless they are up to no good and then, then have people say you were in shock therefore you didn't know what you were talking about. She sure as hell didn't look like she was in shock when she left that hospital with a smug look on those duck lips after she threw Gavin under the bus. And he stated he wasn't driving! Amazing.

sandra

She needs to grow up.

Linda

Yes Lindsay, the cops are out to get you - because you broke the law again, thus violating your probation! Try telling the truth sometime, it may work for you...

santafetrainer

My parents always told me that I would get in more trouble for lying than I would telling the truth about something wrong I may have done!

Chuck D of Valpo

Somewhere, in the not to distant future, there will be a movie based on this character. Will she be there to see it or will she be buried in the potter's ground? Only time will tell.

CriticXtreme

Welcome to the Black man and women's life. You get paid and they get dead.

Alan Carver

Well HERE WE ARE ONCE AGAIN! This DIP-(S)TWHIT Just REFUSES to get it! I had hope for her that she would really TRY HARD to get her life together, but she just has this Mental Block that she is entitled. She is not. My hope is that Judge Sautner goes after her and throws the book at her and she goes back to jail. Clearly she does not get it and this is the only way she ever has ... JAIL TIME! Judge Sautner GET it right ... throw this DIP(S)WHIT back in jail and REVOKE her probation!

John F. C. Taylor

Of course they are LiLo. You can't do what you've been doing without the cops coming after you. Maybe, if you behaved, you wouldn't have to worry about cops.

Brenda

Lindsay behave yourself and the cops wouldn't be out to get you...