Shock Video

Man Viciously STOMPED

Outside of L.A. Nightclub

11/7/2012 9:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

110712_rich_rick_launch_v2A group of at least 5 men BEAT THE LIVING CRAP out of a man outside a popular Hollywood nightclub ... stomping his head into the street multiple times ... even after he was rendered defenseless.

TMZ was outside Supperclub on Hollywood Blvd. speaking with rapper Rich Rick ... when suddenly a brawl broke out behind him ... and a man was knocked to the ground.

The group -- consisting of at least 5 men -- stomped on the victim's head repeatedly ... and some of the men threw punches.  At no point, do we ever see the victim attempt to fight back.

Eventually, some bystanders pulled the attackers off the victim ... who lay motionless on the ground.

The victim later got up ... and though he was obviously discombobulated and bleeding ... he managed to walk away.

Law enforcement tells us ... no arrests have been made.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Maybe they were putting out the fire in his mouth.

Bloomcounty.USA

Sounds like you're staff should be on Seinfeld final episode ... I mean, filming it instead of intervening? Wow. Reminds me of what Bobcat Goldthwait said after the Rodney King beatdown ... "if you see me getting beaten up ... please put the video camera down and help me."

Joan K

No good wanna be thugs, hope they all pay for this cowardly act.

ryan

what a surprise, there black!

corinne

LA IS THE NEW DETROIT...very very cowardly and Pathetic.wouldn't live in Cali if you paid me..

kitty

turds, what men, must be proud, LOL!!!!!!!!

XL2BNO1

THAT'S HOW I LIKE MY CRIME - BLACK ON BLACK

bruce

they are black what do you expect? bunch of wild monkeys or apes thats what the black race is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bem

Please send them all back to Africa!

wtf?

Hey people, your f#cking Present, Obama, hangs with Joe Camel-lookin crack dealer sewer trash Jay Z. White people who voted Obama in again- I hope you get what this guy on the ground got...and more! I'm locked and loaded, so I'm ok.

kitty

was this before, or after they voted?

D-INCARNATION

These black folks sure seem to have a problem behaving in public lately.....

Straight Talkin Texan

Funkin' animals!!! The need to be caged (jailed) instead of roaming free in society.

sophia786

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, Fly26.com

maria

Am I reading that TMZ was tapping this guy while this was going on? Should we be surprised NO....should we keep trying to put these piece of crap thugs behind bars YES.