Charlie Sheen

Accused of Death Threat

'I'LL BLOW HIS HEAD OFF!'

11/8/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1107_charlie_sheen_article_tmz
Charlie Sheen threatened to shoot a man to death with a Super 90 semi-automatic shotgun ... this according to a police report filed with the LAPD ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... a man who claims to be a former associate of Charlie's filed the report on October 18 ... claiming he's deathly afraid that Charlie will murder him based on a text message the actor allegedly sent to a mutual friend.

The man told police he had a bad falling out with Charlie recently ... and learned that Sheen vented about him in a text to a woman that read, "I'll blow his head off with my Super 90."

1107_super_90

Law enforcement sources tell us ... the case is currently under investigation and cops are hoping to speak with Charlie about the situation ASAP.

A source close to the actor wouldn't go into detail ... but told us, "The accuser is a dishonorably discharged military person with multiple probation violations who is trying to shake him down for money."

We reached out to Charlie for comment -- but no luck.

1130_strapped_stars_footer

just because

it was king of like d12world.com when eminem and d12 was hot and released behind the scenes on purpose before d12 world got released

just because

lil wayne right jury wrong

just because

charlie sheen right accuser wrong

just because

lindsay lohan right crosswalker wrong

just because

hey i live in pennsylvania and black people j-walk right in front of my lane and if i dont slow down then it is my fault and i get sued

just because

atleast Deers have rescpect for cars...they sit and wait....black people will walk fight in front of you and not stop walking and you will ****ing hit them and kill them if you don't slam on breaks

just because

only know this because i moved from santa barbara to philadelphia suburbs

just because

have seen more black people walking in front of my car on a green light then deers REALLY

just because

THIS AIN'T MANHATTAN

scarlett06

Oh, give me a break!

Truth

HAHAHAHAHA, DUDE IS READING TOO MANY PSA'S FROM AFGHANISTAN. SUPER 90 IS AN ITALIAN DEVELOPED BENELLI SEMI-AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN USED BY THE MARINE CORPS AND ITALIAN ARMY OVER IN AFGHAN AND IRAQ WAR. HIGHLY DOUBT THIS COKED UP ASS **** EVEN HAS ONE LET ALONE HOW TO USE IT. COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. CHARLIE, PAY YOUR DRUG DEALER WHEN ASKED AND YOU WONT HAVE THIS PROBLEM. #TRUTH!!

scarlett06

I do believe that, if a friend told another "friend" or anyone else that Charilie said any of this, it's automatically heresay, and dosen't count for anything!
NO, unlike Harvey, I'm not a lawyer, but I think even Harvey could tell you this.
PS: I have a crush on Harvey!

scarlett06

OK, that is IT for me!! Too much spamming and "JUST BECAUSE" I can, I won't bother coming back until there is at least a moderator to control some of the offenders.
Have Y'all....JUST BECAUSE I said so!

giaitri321

http://giaitri321.pro.vn - Wap Tai Game Mobile Mien Phi

LISA

Oh Charlie ... lol! He may be crazy, but not that ... oh wait ... I forgot about the cocaine. Nevermind.