Heidi Montag's

Bikini Comeback

I'm Still Relevant, Dammit!

11/8/2012 9:55 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1108_heidi_montag_bikini_splash_launch_v2Former reality trainwreck Heidi Montag took a break from living in obscurity to wash up on the beach with all her augmented fake body parts in a skimpy red bikini in Santa Monica on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old former "The Hills" star -- who infamously had 10 plastic surgery procedures in one single day back in 2009 -- did some of her best acting while hamming it up for the cameras on the sand.

Who needs a lifeguard when you have built-in triple D floatation devices at all times?

dapedo

id eat the corn on that

paul a.

Looks good to me......

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Pretty sure she wasn't ever relevant.

Sarah

Please dont start reporting on this silly girl TMZ. These are obviously set up photos as shes posing. I was looking at pictures of her before and I wouldnt say she was beauitful but she was decent looking and much prettier than she looks now. Shes had way too much plastic surgery that she looks like a totally different person now. Those boobs are way too big for her tiny frame and ones bigger than the other. She really messed herself up.

Crackhead

Too bad she f'd herself up so badly. She should have given me the money she spent on plastic surgery. I would have blown it on strippers and she would still be hot.

She's baaaack

I looked for a long time at her face and there is just no way that is the face of a 26 year old. She has no cute, she has no pretty, at best she has an average 40ish surgical look to her face. Wow. I wonder if she ever thinks back to the time that her and her trained monkey were furiously slamming Al Roker ("Hey Weatherman!") about him simply being a weather man and them being real big "stars." So let's see, who is getting the big paycheck now? Oh yeah, AL!!!

Maverick

Heidi is a complete whack-job, but let's face it . . . that bod is fine.

Too bad she is with such a douchebag who probably has no idea how to do her properly.

xiam007

Does she have fleas? - or maybe a mosquito problem? - look at all the bite marks... lol

Javadude54

Still relevant? She never was relevant.

your own luck

Oh honey, you were NEVER relevant. You are a joke.

lrud99

If you wouldnt post her pics then she WOULDNT be relevant anymore! She looks awful! and really really tired!

Snooki'sHairBump

She's really going to catch it when she turns 40.

Marty

I hope she didn't go into the water. I understand that crabs and bottom feeders love the nasty taste of things that are rotten.

ray

"I'm Still Relevant, " I'm sorry sweetheart, but big store bought tits and a cottage cheese A$$ do not make you relevant.

nORRis8

Montag should change her last name to Karsadasian with all the surgeries