Incredible Hulk

CRAZY Green Druggie Car

Hits Auction Block

11/8/2012 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
You Gotta See This!

1108_hulk_launch_v5
TODAY'S YOUR LUCKY DAY BITCHES -- because with enough money ... and bad taste ... you could own this mind-bogglingly hideous Hulk-themed car, repossessed by the Feds during a 500-pound weed bust this year.

The '89 Chevy Caprice was repo'd in March during an investigation against a suspected Ohio drug dealer named Thomas King -- and it's currently being auctioned off online by the U.S. Marshals Service.

The current bid is $49,900.

According to the listing, the car features a Corvette engine, 30" custom-painted wheels, custom A/V system with 12 amps and 4 15" subwoofers, 4 TVs, and an iPad for controls.

1108_hulks_car
It also features hydraulic hood and trunk operation and electric exhaust cut-outs (whatever they are). The auction ends Monday.

FYI -- the Feds didn't just repo the Hulk machine during the bust ... they also snagged 500 POUNDS of weed, a loaded assault rifle, and a bunch of other less-awful cars. The combined value of the vehicles was estimated at $500,000.

King has been charged with second-degree felony possession of drugs. The case is still pending.

Eliot

Electric exhaust cut-outs means at the flick of a switch you can bypass the mufflers on your car and make it EVEN LOUDER.

MrCrowley73

I wouldn't be caught dead in that ridiculous P.O.S.

ABB

Sorry, I'm not racist at all but seriously, the owner must have been a black dude. Wasting that kind of money on an 89' Chevrolet Caprice? Come on dawg?

elizadooolittle

DID you mention *****? I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles. My boyfriend loves to lick and comb it out...I have a new auto tune record coming out soon. If you buy it I will give you a blow job . I like to come to the USA and flip off you YANKS as I hate Americans....

LAUGHS AT YOU

LOLOL

I wonder why this loser came to the attention of the police?

LOLOL

andy

Dear TMZ ,
Just an FYI for you . . .
This is called a "donk" car, and they are commonplace in many major cities throughout the nation. Donk cars are usually themed after superhero characters, soda pop flavors, candy brands and flavors, all sorts of things, etc.
The purpose of a themed donk car is to give the owner/driver a known identity without using their actual name. You see, many (if not most) donk car drivers happen to be non licensed mobile pharmacists (catch my drift). If someone on the street happens to be looking for a certain product, others can guide that person toward the particular mobile pharmacist offering that exact product through their themed brand identity. In this case, more than likely, the owner/driver of the car was probably referenced to simply as "Hulk".
For example : "Oh, . . . your needing some (product name here), . . . just go see "Hulk", he'll fix you up".
With donk cars looking like they do, there's usually not a problem in potential "clients" finding who they're looking for.
As I said to start with, . . . just a friendly "FYI".
(I am a little surprised though, that the powers that be (at TMZ) apparently had no idea.
ENJOY YOUR DAY ! ! ! ! ! !

BECKER

NICE IF YOU WERE AN NBA PLAYER

Clo

For 49k Bring your car to peksonestop in the city of Orange and will twist it like no other, westcoast customs gots nothing but Sean. We here are the realist in the Custom industry. Sorry my tio had bad taste. But I'll build you a masterpiece.

rudynjudyjudy

A mouse motor and cutoffs off cutouts on a lead boat is a sinking slow boat right to dah cell FO life plus for million years more

rudynjudyjudy

SNOOP wood? would stick his tators up dos cutouts and plug`um so nost johnnys could hears him

Los Pepes

Need this for an upcoming funeral

LiLo's boy toy

All that motor and an ugly car like that to put it in

rudynjudyjudy

BIG car making a bittyloud squcking noise is like setting on dost RED lights your own self.Next timex drop in a tesla pack and nost can hear yost.......

rudynjudyjudy

mouse motor outa plastic chevo letty in that boat is like harveys heart in the WWF gianttos

rudynjudyjudy