Lady Gaga

Stomachs Her Fans in Rio

11/8/2012 5:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1108_lady_gaga_ramey
With her lovely little monsters stuffed into her bikini top, Lady Gaga showed off her sexy new curves and flat tummy while waving to fans from her hotel balcony in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday.

She was born this way.

1108_guess_abs_tums_footer

MrHarrybawls2010

And the 15 minutes on the fame clock for this no-talent goes tick....tick....tick....not 1 memorable song on her last album.

DaveT

Gaga is always pretty, she's a natural brunette and old footage of her is nice.
But still love her extreme style, flashy clothes and colors, hope she stays with it...instead of just looking supposedly "normal" and looking like every other woman.
Plus Gaga is very talented, she can sing and play acoustic to small audiences and pull it off amazing, with that thick strong voice and piano skills.

Lau

I like that look for her, very old-Hollywood glamour, with the same curves as the stars from that era. She looks like a real, beautiful woman, and is a better role model for young women than all those tootpicks who throw up their dressing-free salads.

Dino

She was way too fat not too long ago and way too skinny before but now She looks FAB !

grumpiestoldman

She's actually kinda pretty without all the excess makeup and glitter and pieces of meat.

carbin

Not hot, just very average.

OMFG

She's like the bride that let herself go, she can't look the way she used to without killing herself, her makeup is looking rough, so are the dough add on's to her thighs, ass, stomach, face, arms....bitch, be proportionate! Her music sucks and I am SO over her, she was good first two albums, now, she is dropping faster than Madonna, Gaga was hype, she WAS good, had promise, now her music and messages suck!!! Also, her looks...she has let herself go and says now *I love my curves*, and DARES to compare her *pop garbage* to Adelle's actual talent....

*leans over and drops their $.02 in the opinion jar*

SheisHot

Gaga has a body built for sin! Love her!

Truth

IN OTHER NEWS... MARIAH CAREY IS STILL FAT. #TRUTH!!

TMZ_Admin

Did that nose come atached to the glasses?

Spencer B in MD

What's that bulge? It looks like Curious George is peeking out of her sn@tch.

Tori_B.

I'm a size 4 and bitches are saying LG is fat??? Then I must be a fat cow.

Scary

"her lovely little monsters"? Yuck. And so we gush about Lady Gaga, but slam Heidi. Granted, Gaga has music, and Heidi has...well....But they're both fame whores. And if Gaga's music is so great, why does she have to overcompensate with the dumb costumes? They're not even clever, although people like to pretend they are.

Urall Khuntz

Who ever said that she is fat should have their eyes examined, looks perfectly fine to me. Who wants someone that looks emaciated? Must be into corpses then.

elizadooolittle

DID you mention *****? I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles. My boyfriend loves to lick and comb it out...I have a new auto tune record coming out soon. If you buy it I will give you a blow job . I like to come to the USA and flip off you YANKS as I hate Americans....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments