'Real Housewives'

Big Poppa ARRESTED

11/8/2012 7:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1108_big_poppa_tmz_wm_mug_shot
Lee Najjar -- who was known on "Real Housewives" as Kim Zolciak's mysterious ex-sugar daddy "Big Poppa" -- was arrested in Atlanta this week ... TMZ has learned.

Najjar was taken into custody by the Fulton County Sheriff's Dept. on November 6 ... though it's unclear why he was arrested.

According to law enforcement, Najjar has since been released from custody.

Najjar has developed a reputation as a fame whore ... especially when it came to flaunting his wealth. Back in 2009, he showed off his ATL mansion on an episode of MTV's "Teen Cribs" ... and then funded Kim Z's ridiculous spending sprees back when he was nailing her.

update_bar
9:42 AM PT -- We've learned ... Najjar had a bench warrant out for his arrest for failing to appear in court to face allegations he failed to maintain a storm water system at one of his properties.

Najjar has already been hit with a $75,000 fine for violating the ordinance and was supposed to appear in court on July 5 ... but apparently, he blew off his court date.

harleyharlett

ewwe!!!!

R. Stephens

I love Harvey. I had the priviledge of watching him MC one of Magic Johnson's parties at Sony ; very soulful, awesome swagger. Still, whats up with the pocket pool he sometimes seems to play on the show. Hands out of pockets. LOL

Roxanneland

A fool and his money is my kind of date......

Phishie from Philly

Here's a new show idea. Real house wives sugar daddies.
Phishie from Philly

kass

He looks like a Hedgehog!

zombie

He must not have paid the wig tax on his ex hookers nylon manes.

jenny ruby

larry house arrested?? Im not sure about that.
I have not seen him a few yrs. That does not seem right.
but i do believe I did not put him on my list of family
and i should have. Pay him $125,000 or $250,000 if he is married. ( not sure if he is)
i saw the yahoo stuff on the coach who believes in christ. I believe too and if the coach follows what the lord-jesus says by way of dont judge let god judge then her principals should stay the same.
I am not trying to change her or her values. I understand she is very religious. She will not be harrassed for that either.

WiddoMouse

Based entirely on physical looks, she made the best decision when she married Kroy Biermann.

TravelSenorita

Did Kim Zolciak bail Lee Najjar aka Big Poppa out? After all she back in condo he brought and rumors has it he still hit that when kroys has to be away (long term)....

john

Further proof that Kim Zolciak is nothing more than a hooker

nayrod64

The truth is he paid for sex and these women including Kim are money whores, prostitutes. Like they say some women like bad boys. Some men like filthy girls! NASTAY....

victory

OMG! What a homely man, who would think Kim would date such a creepy man. Kind of a mobster type.

t

I read on another site that Big Poppa got popped for DUI the other night...

latestdiets.net