Ariel Winter's Mother [VIDEO]

Just Give Me

My Daughter Back!

11/9/2012 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110912_winters_splash

"Modern Family" star Ariel Winter's mother wants to put this whole child abuse scandal behind her -- claiming, "I love Ariel. I want to work things out, and I want her to come home."

Ariel's mom Chrystal Workman wasn't feeling too talkative out in L.A. earlier today -- but said she wants to put an end to the mother-daughter dispute ASAP.

As we reported, Chrystal is accused of being physically and emotionally abusive toward Ariel -- and as a result, authorities have removed Ariel from the home ... temporarily placing Ariel with her older sister.

There's now a full-blown court battle for custody of 14-year-old Ariel between Ariel's mom and her older sister Shanelle.

Big Ad

Her daughter makes 75 g's a week...I'm SURE she wants her back....Ariel is her meal ticket. I wish I could adopt her.

lord flashheart

It's just greed , it has nothing to do with love.

LeeLoo

Every time this woman opens her mouth, I believe more and more that Ariel and her sister are telling the truth. This mom just strikes me as someone who is a master manipulator. She also strikes me as not a nice person who exploits her kids for money. The way she says she wants her daughter back makes me think she views Ariel as her property. It's as if her car got stolen and she wants it back.

nicaw

We haven't heard anything from Arial's brother or her dad (is he in the picture).

Time will tell if she is doing the best thing for her kid. Sometime that's the best thing that needed.

And to the mom and sister: Judges have a way of making sure no one is getting a young actor's income. So if it is about money, the judge will know.

Juan on Juan

I think the headline should of read " Just give me my lottery ticket back"

Juan on Juan

I think the title should of read " I want my meal ticket back!"

happypat35

"Give me my money back."

Sally

She wants the money - not the Daughter. It would be a shame if she had to get a real job! Leave the Daughter with her Sister and assign an impartial third party to manage her money. Let the Mother fade into the woodwork.

YOURNOTONMYLEVEL10

i'm sure she does want to move past it ASAP, but guess who doesn't? the daughter you abused you ****!

KnuckleDragger

Yes, yes, you want your daughter back. My mother told me once it's okay to want.

WorldsToughestVegan

I hope this bitch never see's her daughter again

Lee

"Just give me my cash cow back"!

Is Chrystal the twin of the Honey Poo Poo mother? Both are ugly and fat, both are money hungry and neither one works for a living.

Jay W.

75K a week walking out of your home would be a painful thing! Oh wait... I mean a daughter leaving.

Wow ...

If this woman was concerned about her daughter, she would not comment at all, nor would she have a smirk on her face. She may have said "no comment" as the camera rolled, but she has been saying a lot "off the record", and having her friends call in to defend her. That is another form of abuse, smearing your daughters name in public, to shame and embarrass her. Fortunately the public is wise and it has backfired.

ohboy

I can't believe you people are ok with a 14 year old girl being in a serious relationship with an 18 year old guy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments