'CSI' Star Gary Dourdan

Files For Bankruptcy

These Bills Are Killing Me!

11/12/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1109_david_dourdan_01
On this episode of "TMZ: Bankruptcy Scene Investigators" ... former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan throws in the towel and files for Chapter 11.

The troubled actor filed papers on August 30th -- and according to the docs, has a little over $1.8 mil in assets ... but is in the hole to his creditors to the tune of $1.73 mil.

A large chunk of that debt -- $1,689,704 million -- is owed to various banks, including Union Bank, which apparently holds the mortgage on his home that may be in default.

As for his assets -- $200 cash, $3k in a bank account, $4k in furniture, $200 worth of books, $1,500 in clothes, $500 in watches ... oh and a 2006 Dodge Charger worth $7,000.

Here's the kicker ... Gary says his disposable income is only $321 a month ... claiming his bills ($14,562 a month) eat up just about all of the $14,883 he pulls in on average.

The good news ... the actor says he "anticipates major acting roles" in the future ... which can help pay off his debt.

The end.

Bobby

So he's broke, but he spends more in three months than I earn in a year. But I pay my bills. How does that work?

jackmama311

a lifetime movie w/ lindsay lohan?

Cheryl A.

These stupid idiots make it big on ONE show then blow MILLIONS on an Estate, not just a nice regular house then have the balls to cry bankruptcy make me want to puke. Save your money dipsh*ts.

NOT ELMO

This Massive Idiot instead of Multiplying His Millions now Owes 99% of it.... https://twitter.com/MariahCarey

psycho nurse

Only $321.00/mth of disposable income? Yeah that won't buy much blow...poor baby.

Tom

What did he do with all the money from CSI?

sue

maybe he needs a raise from working on TV??
I just don't know how these actors can live on what they make! maybe all actors should go to debt school before they become an actor/actress
??? just sayin' hmmmmm

There's a problem here

Awww nawww Dourdan. I ain't buying what you're sellin'. You had a prime job as a very popular character on a very popular television show. You'd still be working as that character if you hadn't been such a fukcup. You should have been living like everyone else once you got fired. I'll never see one-sixteenth of your former fortune even if I work my ass off until I'm 80. I ain't gonna cry for you fool.

Jay W.

I need to get in to show biz. I could do just fine with a $14,883 monthly average ($178,596 a yr.) income. Very easy to manage. Leave with in your means a..hole.

Eric in L.A.

I heard he blew all on drugs and hookers.

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Yeah, and I didn't see him on West Coast Customs weekly buying cars and add-on's and ****. POS!!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

The bankruptcy laws were made more strict in 2006, he may not get the decision he wants. Just because you file for bankruptcy doen't mean your debts will be discharged. He better suck it up and deal with the consequences whatever they may be.

janet

He was fired from his drug use. That simple.

jenny ruby

just the other day it was said 750 million in assets
and 1.7 B
it was also asked of me do i want to buy the luxor and a plane
then it was stated to me there was 60 million left
and then it was stated there was 189 luxory tax
which i thought was nelson stuff
so I dont knwo what is real and what isnt
it was also said to me there is a 401 k at 209m
this stuff again today if you go buy the headlines
im broke.
its back and forth stuff.

jenny ruby

this is all that i think he owns

luxor
1 house in nc
i rental in cinci
possible 50%of atv
beach home in nc
possibly oceanna hotel

anything other then that needs to be sold.
any mj stuff that the j's want sell it to them
if they cant buy it put it on the market
I dont want Mj's stuff. I didnt know i was will rogers

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments