Lindsay Lohan

Rolls Over In Limo Lawsuit

Pays Her Bill!!!

11/10/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
 has closed the door on one of her many legal problems and settled out of court with the limo company that claimed she screwed them out of almost $100,000 ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services sued the actress, claiming she used their primo services (we're talking up to $6k /hour) from February to May 2009, but never paid the bill. They claimed she racked up a tab of $90,585.79.

LiLo and the limo company settled their beef by striking a deal outside the courtroom and we're told Lindsay coughed up close to the full amount she owed.

The case was dismissed by both parties this week.

Lindsay probably didn't celebrate too much considering she'll soon be charged with lying to cops​ following after a nasty car wreck on the PCH back in June.

Its Nikki Bitches

Touch down COWBOYS !!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, while you all NO FLY Hellp, I'm NO FLYING Vin. He's going to see MY Pack against the Lions next Sunday! NO FLY! NO FLY!

LMFAO

Grandma Cracker

NO FLY SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
`
MAXIMUM LOL???????????????????????

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

On a HAPPIER note, BC is winning and later shall we all root for Ms. Ellie and Ms. ILG? We don't have any Houston fans here, do we? Oh, wait I think theres one, was it Real?

Vinsetta

I'm no flying everyone on Sunday's now. I wonder if the enablers have a team. My alternate teams are the Niners and Pats. I ALMOST have a mancrush on Tom Brady. I sais almost, but the guy is an amazing player.

Miss J

Gonna give Hellp a little help because this comment was just 2 good 2 be true. I just love when people showcase their true ignorance in history and geography. Since I am bored I will give you some tips Ketjo: Europe is not a country but a continent. Europe is composed of 46 independent countries. There are 41 continental countries, 5 islands and 10 territories. The best part is this:
" Far East .... Phillipines and South America.... mostly 3 world countries....."".
Love it. So Far east is a country in your imagination?? A continent?? And also South America is a third world country?? Really ?? Maybe a third world continent?? hahahahaha....I just couldn't resit making a little poke at such stupidity. Argentina, Chile and Brazil are third world countries?? Love to see people in Buenos Aires and São Paulo laughing hard at this when even a 5 year old there has a better notion of history and geography. Precious.

------------------------------------------------------------
KETJO
You know Help was actually giving you a hint....
Europe isn't the only foreign place......there is a whole wide world out there......
Now ask yourself were in the world do you still find her pictures plastered on billboards advertizing Jeans......?
And were do most of her remain fan base live ?
Far East .... Phillipines and South America.... mostly 3 world countries.....
Somewhere were the American Public will never see the press interview thats for sure.....by the way I think that a PissPoor way to get around the post movie interview cause in that contract...but leave it to the Grifters Lohan inc to find a cheap assed cheat way to do it.......
I got a idea....why don't Lohan Inc take Lindsay on a Press Trip to were her fan base is and stay a while..bet she could pick up some work there......
Oh but I forgot ....she get caught with drugs there and she would find herself in a bamboo prison eating rice and stewed doggie for dinner....without a doubt ........LOL

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/10/lindsay-lohan-limo-lawsuit-pays-up-settled/#ixzz2BxltWr6J

Its Nikki Bitches

Shots of Tequila for everyone !!! Cowboys win

LLsez

MAGMAX...hope you don't mind.....anyone else wanna grift this fab avi??

Jay

What indie singer Gemma Hayes had to say about Lindsay:

Gemma Hayes is chomping on an enormous hunk of fried chicken and telling me about the day she nearly got into a fight with Lindsay Lohan. "My boyfriend lived in Los Angeles and was good friends with her," says the cult singer-songwriter.

"She had come to his birthday party. We were in the backyard and she wandered in. Only, it was the wrong date. She started to be really disrespectful. So I was like, 'oi. . . don't you mess with him. . .' I intervened. I found her to be totally disrespectful. She came across as very disturbed."

Does anyone have anything good to say about her?

Firefly

I just returned home from Fort Worth, was up there for a few days and low and behold I saw commercials for the Liz and Dick movie. They were really hyping it. I saw the damn thing three times in one day. They sure are getting desperate.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

One word: CARANDIRU

Firefly

Yay Texans recovered a fumble.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZER

Its Nikki Bitches

Missing FUTMZ, I am so coming back for your long stem this weekend !!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Buttercup, you little HUSSY, you got FU, wheres the Captain?