Lindsay Lohan

Rolls Over In Limo Lawsuit

Pays Her Bill!!!

11/10/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
 has closed the door on one of her many legal problems and settled out of court with the limo company that claimed she screwed them out of almost $100,000 ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services sued the actress, claiming she used their primo services (we're talking up to $6k /hour) from February to May 2009, but never paid the bill. They claimed she racked up a tab of $90,585.79.

LiLo and the limo company settled their beef by striking a deal outside the courtroom and we're told Lindsay coughed up close to the full amount she owed.

The case was dismissed by both parties this week.

Lindsay probably didn't celebrate too much considering she'll soon be charged with lying to cops​ following after a nasty car wreck on the PCH back in June.

Its Nikki Bitches

FFS!! Barbara must of said something about Lying Lindsay on the View today. Check out the link

April Watkins‏@aprildixiepeach

I'm with Barbra on this one, I feel bad for Lindsay Lohan. http://is.gd/XIekId #GetGlue @theviewtv

magmax

Hewwo?
Windsay Wohan?
It’s me Windsay Wohan, Wed Cwoudy Banana Butt
Windsay Wohan? I sat in some gwue and now my butt won’t open Windsay Wohan and now wava is coming out of my feathewe socket wike a vowcano.
Windsay Wohan? Can you get me the Ewmo job on Sesame Stweet?
I can stand and cwap weal woud foe you on Weno, Windsay Wohan.
Youew fwiend and wesbian,
Red Cwoudy Ewmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Its Nikki Bitches

Walters on Lohan: 'She Has A Lot of Problems'

November 12, 2012

Barbara Walters finally opened up about Lindsay Lohan on The View this morning, for the first time since the Liz & Dick star bailed on their pre-arranged interview.

RELATED - Lohan Bails on 20/20 Interview

"I have a few things to say about Lindsay Lohan," Walters began. "I like Lindsay Lohan very much. I've known her for years. She said whenever she did an interview, she'd do it with me." In fact, Walters revealed they'd even filmed part one of the interview, on the set of Liz & Dick, earlier this year. A clip from that chat was then shown, where Walters asked about the June 15 incident where paramedics were called to Lohan's hotel room.

"It was a lot of hours," Lohan said in the clip about her mental state this June. "I think I was just honestly tired. I needed a nap and the next thing I knew, there were seven paramedics in the room. It was also my first time back [on a set]. I want to keep working, I want to keep going. I'm a survivor."

VIDEO - Lohan Talks Elizabeth Taylor Similarities

Walters and Lohan were due to sit down for the second part of their interview last week, which is when the newswoman was informed by Lohan's new representation that the interview was canceled. "Lindsay doesn't feel up to it," was the reason Barbara says Lohan's new reps gave her for calling off the interview. "The punchline is," Walters continued, "Lindsay Lohan is sitting for an interview with Jay Leno." And that was an unforgivable offense in the panel's eyes.

Whoopi Goldberg posited that Lindsay Lohan's new team decided she was not ready (or, perhaps, capable) of handling the kinds of in-depth questions Walters is celebrated for asking. "I couldn't agree with you more," Walters replied. "If they'd said to me, 'You know Barbara, she's not ready for the kind of questions you might ask.' If they had told me that, I would not feel quite as disappointed as I do today. I wish I could have had a more honest explanation."

RELATED - Lohan Misses Work, Called Out on Twitter

Walters also believes the person who will be hurt the most by this is Lohan herself. "I think to go on Jay Leno and be adorable and amusing, there's still all the problems," Walters said. "It would have been a wonderful interview. She could have set a lot of things straight. I think [my interview] could have helped her."

Liz & Dick is set to air on Lifetime November 25 and Lohan is expected to sit down with Jay Leno on the November 20 edition of The Tonight Show.

Its Nikki Bitches

By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor Lindsay Lohan has canceled on Barbara Walters at the last minute, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned what the questions were that the veteran journalist was going to ask of the troubled actress. “Barbara was going to ask her probing questions about her drug use , Dina Lohan ’s drug use, the intervention and Michael Lohan recording their …

Its Nikki Bitches

My bad, it was on ROL on Friday

Lindsay Lohan Canceled Barbara Walters’ Interview Because She Was Afraid of Drug QuestionsLindsay Lohan Canceled Barbara Walters’ Interview Because She Was Afraid of Drug Questions 0 3

Posted on Nov 09, 2012 @ 06:30AM print it send it
WENNBy Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor

“Barbara was going to ask her probing questions about her drug use, Dina Lohan’s drug use, the intervention and Michael Lohan recording their phone call and the family’s money issues,” a source close to the situation exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Grimaces As She Leaves Chateau Marmont

“Barbara was going to try and get Lindsay to talk about all of the drama in her personal life, including the possible upcoming charges for lying to the cops after her car accident, and Lindsay isn’t ready to talk about anything.

“There was no way she could answer any of the questions right now, Lindsay just isn’t in a good place to do that.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Lindsay’s new PR team Rogers & Cowan pulled the plug on the interview that was going to air on ABC’s 20/20 on Friday, November 16, and the source said the actress, 26, just couldn’t handle the questions.

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan's Shocking Bad Hair Day

“Barbara is one of the most respected journalists in the industry and she wasn’t going to let Lindsay get away with telling any lies or spinning the story, so Lindsay’s team just couldn’t let her go on the show and have it end up like Dina’s disastrous interview with Dr. Phil,” the source said.

“Everyone around Lindsay is really concerned about her. She hasn’t been out and about recently and they’re worried about how she is doing. This isn’t a good time for Lindsay to do any interviews so they had to cancel on Barbara.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan’s Mugshot Hall Of Fame

Lindsay was slated to do the interview to promote her upcoming Elizabeth Taylor biopic Liz & Dick which airs on Lifetime on Sunday, November 25.

Ellie G

Come on enablers, let the BW bashing begin.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If she's in 'hiding' in NY, if she's moseys over to CA. look for the BPD to be awaiting Blohan as she pulls into NBC for Leno.

Luv

Good morning. DNA findings for Mike's supposed, maybe, daughter will be revealed November 15th. I'm sure this has already been reported but Mike and Ashley are going to be on "Trisha Goddard" November 15th and the DNA findings will be revealed:

Here's the link, and the article:

STAMFORD - November 12, 2012 - For years, Kristi Horn has claimed that Michael Lohan is the biological father of her daughter Ashley Horn. Michael agrees to take a paternity test and for the first time ever, he comes face-to-face with 17-year-old Ashley. DNA results will be revealed in this high-stakes episode of "Trisha Goddard" airing Thursday, November 15 (check local listings).

Maury Povich helps get to the truth when he sits down with Michael for a one-on-one interview. The big question - why agree to the paternity test now?

Before Michael meets Ashley for the first time, Trisha asks if DNA results reveal she is his daughter what will change? Michael responds "A Lot, A lot changes. I have a relationship with her, if she wants to and I believe we want to."

Prior to DNA results being revealed, Ashley is confronted with her possible interest in being part of the Lohan family and comments "I don't want to be a part of what they've called the Lohan train wreck."

Luv

Also (and this has probably also been reported) Grant is going to be on the Wendy Williams show I believe today.

Its Nikki Bitches

In the wake of Dina Lohan's apocalyptic Dr. Phil interview, Lindsay Lohan has to be newly reminded of the horrible, shock-and-pity-inflaming direction an on-camera interview with anyone even remotely troubled can go. Regardless, LiLo's crack new PR team — whom Lohan signed with after her publicist of about eighteen months jumped ship in late October — has pulled her out of a scheduled sit-down with Barbara Walters for ABC's 20/20. Lohan would have appeared November 16 to discuss the forthcoming Lifetime movie Liz & Dick. Deadline's source says Lohan and her new team were unhappy with the direction ABC was pitching for the interview. Because there are so many directions that aren't nine parts scandal, one part television movie shilling

Grandma Cracker

That is a lie! Lindsay has not been out and about? Nicole posts pictures of her out a partying almost every single day.
`
And no, Lindsay would end up just like Dina did if she was to do a real interview. Better to sit there with Jay and let him pet her for 7 minutes.

magmax

Red Cloudy Elmo had a DNA test run on himself. Turns out he's part cabbage.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is Leno footing the CM bill for her stay in CA?

ketjo

My God, people everywhere face things they don't like or are not in a good place to do every dam day....but they just reach down inside and just do it......its called real life...and living in a real world not Lindsay Land .......People are worry .....well they dam will should be !!! shes got one foot in the grave already and here they are still trying to make money off her sorry ass.......
She not out and about because she hiding out....thats why.....and she's broke and right now she doesn't have a regular sugar daddy to support her ass....and her life style just may be finely catching up with her because frankly she has looked like one sick used up whore in the last few candid untouch photos of her.....the last one expecially.....
Jay Leno IF and thats a big IF she makes it will be another fluffy and cover .....and by the way put me down for 1:00 minute and she will mention it at least 4 times.....

Its Nikki Bitches