Lindsay Lohan

Rolls Over In Limo Lawsuit

Pays Her Bill!!!

11/10/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan
 has closed the door on one of her many legal problems and settled out of court with the limo company that claimed she screwed them out of almost $100,000 ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services sued the actress, claiming she used their primo services (we're talking up to $6k /hour) from February to May 2009, but never paid the bill. They claimed she racked up a tab of $90,585.79.

LiLo and the limo company settled their beef by striking a deal outside the courtroom and we're told Lindsay coughed up close to the full amount she owed.

The case was dismissed by both parties this week.

Lindsay probably didn't celebrate too much considering she'll soon be charged with lying to cops​ following after a nasty car wreck on the PCH back in June.

Vorlon

Oh look lying Marvin Moron's clutching his Teddy Bear under his bed again.

blm

This white bitch is a wrecked mess! One new saga after another! Hilarious!

Vorlon

Awww isn't that sweet- the lying coward let go of the bear long enough to black check me.
Chickenzhit loser.

ilovegossip

Smitty, did you even read the article? They are talking about past warrents issued. Lindsay hasn't even had one issued yet!

"Weeding out cases that are years old, or of parolees nobody is looking for"

happyday

So, I can go eat a whole steak at a restaurant, walk out and not pay. Then 4 years later when they sue me for that whole steak that I ate, I say, "Well, I'll pay for part of it." Really? Not how non-loser people in the world do things...

Marvin

Can Lindsay do a house arrest party in NYC for crimes in LA?

Vorlon

Can you explain your lies?

Vorlon

Still want to know why Milo would send thugs to trash the pad of a Wal-Mart greeter from Reseda.

magmax

Shemp can chew gingersnaps with her anus. Impressive.

u iz a cutiepie

Google search: Blohan
About 64,700 results (0.39 seconds)

elilan

it must be exhausting to be such a s***bag. it seems like it would be so much easier to just clean up your act and do things the right way.

Vorlon

I noticed MArvins Wall of shame was getting a little sloppy. Was bored so hopefully I fixed it:

Agent Munchie’s Litany of Lies:

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her
Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
AND the following regarding the imaginary photo session he can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.
I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start????? .

Reg

That headline should read: Lindsay Lohan Rolls Over her Pimp/Dealer In Back seat Of Limo To Find Her Nickers. Oh wait she doesn't wear any does she.

Vorlon

So Marvin Moron claims to have a 137 IQ but doesn't grasp the nuances that the LA Times story doesn't apply to Lilo's case.
Idiot.

ilovegossip

Here's what is so stupid on Lindsay's part. The original bill was around $35,000 (so said the enablers)...and since she took almost 4 years to pay it, she had to pay almost $60...,000 in interest and other fees (I'm sure court costs were included in this, since she lost).

She could have saved herself almost two times the amount of money by just paying it on time.

And let's face it, she's a fool for paying $6,000 an hour for a driver and security in the first place!

Lindsay has NO common sense...