Mark Wahlberg

Michael Jackson, 9/11

Plane Story Is BS

11/11/2012 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1111_mark_wahlberg_mj_tmz_gettyIt's an amazing story -- Michael Jackson and Mark Wahlberg fighting over a private plane in the days after 9/11. The only problem ... IT'S JUST NOT TRUE ... this according to sources close to Wahlberg.

A new book, entitled "Untouchable," recounts the tale of MJ and MW both jockeying for a Sony private jet. Sony eventually let MJ have it, claims the book.

But sources close to Wahlberg tell TMZ the whole thing is a work of fiction. We're told Mark had no need for a plane from Sony to fly back to Los Angeles because he had his own.

We knew it was too good to be true.

TheMachine1

Only thing more douche bag than two rich douche bags fighting over an airplane ride is if the story did not happen and the two douche both had airplanes.

Danger Baby

DANGER BABY
I am in love with Michael Jackson. I am very upset that he is gone.
953 DAYS AGO

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/02/dr-conrad-murray-running-beach-jackson-court-
photo/#ixzz2ByqA8sGt

---------------------

I need to correct myself. I don't love that pedo anymore. What made me see the truth was the day I got back-stabbed by the so called "fans" of MJ's. It made me realize how hypocritical they were and still are and that MJ was no better. In fact he was worse, he was a pedophile. And all his fans are also sex predators, ugly human beings, bottom feeders!!!

MikeD

IF YOU KNEW TMZ... WHY THE **** GO WITH THE STORY ??????

yasir

Jackie

99% OF THE STORIES YOU HEAR ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON ARE BULLSH*T.........PERIOD. >>>>>I wish they had televised that 2005
"molestation" trial.........then everyone could have known THE FACTS and how LAUGHABLE all the charges/evidence were.........MJ got charged with kidnapping because the mom said MJ planned on taking her and the kids and flying away in a hot air balloon across the world to get away.........YEAH...LMFAO.

rose

fake story

NOT ELMO

Mark Wahlberg in TransFormers #4 is a HUGE Mistake, i don't like it!....

I Was About To Say

@TMZ, you must be stupid, because Michael had his OWN plane "Kingdom Entertainment" was in huge letters on the side, he didn't need Sonys phkg plane. NOT ONLY THAT but NO ONE was flying a plane for a few days after that because the President grounded ALL flights for the whole USA. Come on tmz you can do better then this....can't you???? Sheesh!

Wendy

I am sorry, but to make up such BS just to make MJ look like he narrowly escaped death is BS! This is 9/11 we are talking about! Mark actually WAS slated to be on one of the ill-fated planes and did not speak about it for YEARS! All planes were grounded for days after 9/11. And Mark had NO need for a Virgin plane. Anything to make up sh**. Gets on my last nerve!

larry

Typical he was always a douchbag sinse Marky mark and the funky bunch

Barbara

On suggestion: cross out the world "plane" in the headline of this story: what do you get ? ;-)

Deviant

"Back when Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark
this is how we used to make the party start,
we used to mix hen' with Bacardi Dark
and when it kicks in you can hardly talk." - EMINEM

This guy ^ doesn't need to argue over borrowing jets... he's the new Chuck Norris. lol

CloBird

Most of Sullivan's Untouchable is a work of fiction. Repeating lies is not writing a biography; Sullivan's book is garbage that should not be published, nor should it be sold.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments