Amanda Bynes

I Never Got a Call

From Jennie Garth

11/12/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1109_amanda_jennieAmanda Bynes swears she isn't blowing off her former TV co-star Jennie Garth ... despite what Jennie said on national television -- and now AB is on a mission to make things right.

During an interview with Jeff Probst last week, Jennie said she had reached out to Amanda to check on her in the wake of her driving-related legal problems -- but Amanda's telling friends, that can't be true.

Sources close to Amanda tell TMZ, she never got any calls from Jennie -- her co-star on "What I Like About You" from 2002-2006 -- but would love to talk to her and catch up.

Amanda's saying she'd never intentionally ignore Jennie -- and now that Jennie's expressed concern for her, Amanda wants to reach out asap and reconnect.

Quick recap: Amanda's facing two charges of driving on a suspended license, one charge of DUI, and two charges of hit-and-run. Good times.

Sexyboi

Wow some of your comments r so rude for what? Amanda isn't some horiible person & hasn't done anything to you idiots...

Turk182

Jennie Garth BUSTED!

JM

This is pretty stupid since they're SISTERS!!!! It's not a matter of reconnecting with an old friend. DO YOUR RECHERCHE TMZ!!!!

seamus

So much hostility here. Damn Amanda is new to these problems. Call me stupid which you will but I really believe she has mental issues that are not being dealt with. That wouls explain not remembering or validating Jenny's phone call. I am not going to turn on Amanda just yet. Lets see if the courts are smart and mandate her to either substance abuse issues and/or mental health help.I do believe Jenny Garth, she seems to have a good heart and there is no gain for her saying she reached out if she didn't. Jenny appears to be a caring, trust worthy friend to have. Give Amanda a chance and if she goes full blown Lohan I will be the first in line to bash her.

magica

Mandy, call me. A good porking will cure what ails ya.

rsmik

she never returned my call either

Ernest De Brew

Well, they worked together on a sitcom.

I do not think that their relationship is like the one Jennie Garth used to have with Tiffani Thiessen.

High Priest

things are operating in her life right now that she has no control over , The Living Church of God can Help her , they are in north Carolina

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2