Barbara Walters

Lindsay's Leno Interview

Is a Slap in the Face

11/12/2012 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111212_view_walters

Barbara Walters
is straight-up insulted that Lindsay Lohan canceled an interview with her to chat with Jay Leno instead -- claiming Lindsay's people didn't even have the courtesy to explain why she pulled out.

Barbara spoke out on "The View" this morning, saying, "If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' ... If they had told me that, I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today."

Lindsay had previously been scheduled to do an interview with Walters on "20/20" but the actress canceled -- and Barbara claims Lindsay's people gave her a BS excuse ... that LiLo just wasn't feeling "up to it."

Next thing Barbara knew, Lindsay's people had booked her on Leno instead -- and she's insinuating ... it's because Leno won't ask the hard-hitting questions Barbara wanted to.

Lindsay's Leno interview is supposed to air next week.

She refused to talk to Barbara -- but you'll recall, Lindsay opened up about her family problems on TMZ Live just last month. The interview was explosive.

1112_lindsay_live_launc2

ketjo

This would be hilarious if it weren’t so pathetic and sad. Followers of the Lindsay Lohan Saga Of The Downward Spiral know that the actress has been struggling for a long time with alcohol and drug abuse (along with basic judgement skills like driving safety and when not to steal jewelry). The troubled actress (can she still be called that?) opened up about her ‘comeback’ movie, a Lifetime Channel biopic about Elizabeth Taylor, called Liz & Dick (set to premiere in two weekends, but don’t waste the room on your TiVo!). Apparently, she couldn’t let the role pass her by because she and Liz are practically twins.
“I fought to get the role in Liz and Dick because I related to her so much because of her position in the public eye and the media obsession with her, and the ups and downs in her relationships and life. And that’s aside from her love for diamonds! We’re both strong-willed and Elizabeth and her mother had a similar bond to the one I have with my mother.” Once again, we must teach celebs to recognize the difference between good press and bad press–and the attention Lindsay gets has nothing to do with her talent or good works towards mankind, but is actually a mark on how dark the human spirit is. Why else would we choose to seek out the soulless drama that is her life? It’s a perverse obsession with how far a person can fall, which is not at all positive!
Despite her epic failings, she does seem (during her sober moments) to really want a healthy life. She explained what’s changed to help her stay on track: “I said to everyone I was working with, ‘Just keep me on set’ because that’s where I’m happiest and I lost that feeling for a while. Now I have it back I don’t want to give it up. I just want to keep making films. That’s my focus. I know that I’m a really good actress and I know I’ve had my faults. But knowing that and knowing that I love what I do has kept me going.” Do you bite, or do you subscribe to the “once a crack whore, always a crack whore” philosophy?

LLsez

Uh-oh...get ready for an onslaught of Blo's "keep me on set" hilarity:
______________________________
Lindsay Lohan Thinks She Is Elizabeth Taylor–Is It The Drugs Talking?

Despite her epic failings, does she seem (during her sober moments) to really want a healthy life. “I said to everyone I was working with, ‘Just keep me on set’ because that’s where I’m happiest and I lost that feeling for a while. Now I have it back I don’t want to give it up. I just want to keep making films. That’s my focus. I know that I’m a really good actress and I know I’ve had my faults. But knowing that and knowing that I love what I do has kept me going.”

Andyconda

another day in the world of a lindsay fan
---------------
Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
@PerfectDemz Good and it's okay. I feel like punishing myself because of the nightmare I had...

janet

Should charges get pressed, just put Lohan on the stand sit back and laugh.

Lohan won't end up on Leno, hey she has a new PR 'people' to blame.

janet

Lohan has been and still is caught in her own lies. She still can't even get them stright.

Lindsay Lohan always knows what she's doing when she's doing it. This is a game to her. Look what I can pull and keep getting away with.

So far Lohan hasn't killed anyone yet. The only thing Lohan killed was 10 primetime years of her career, never getting back. Lohan still keeps prooving why that is. Lohans self-proclaimed "comeback" is still nothing but a joke. doesn't have a se

STEAK FACTORY

Nicole @Nicole-LDL
@honeybooboo You are a star. I know how to make little girls feel good. Tweet me back for a secret that will make you feel like a woman xoxo

Andyconda

How did Paul Schrader manage to film a VD transmit in action?
Amazing How He captured all that Bad acting in 2 min..

Its Nikki Bitches

Wonder what kind of Black Jinx, Red Crap will set upon Lindsay Lohan today??

Toot Toot!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Being A “Cool” Mom Isn’t Very Good For The Kids
My mother and I are very close. We actually got closer as I got older and especially after I became a mom.
Was she my BFF in high school? Heck no! There were things I opened up to her about and things I didn't.
Now as a mother of a beautiful little girl, my hopes are that we will also be just as close. Would I want her to come to me for anything and everything? Yes. But, how close it too close? In a BFF-way that is.

Newsflash to moms and the future moms of Modern Day Society: your kids are going to think you're lame.
If you listen to Elton John, they will find that humiliating; if you try to listen to Rihanna or whatever hovercraft riding band is hip in 2023 to be a "cool" mom, that will be doubly humiliating and exponentially lamer.

According to clinical psychologist Stephan Poulter, more and more mothers are attempting to wear Juicy sweatsuits and rock out to Pink — Poulter believes that 30-40% of modern mothers want to be their child's best friend.
Mom-as-BFF is a recipe for disaster, says Poulter in his new book, The Mother Factor: How Your Mother's Emotional Legacy Impacts Your Life.
"One tragic one is Lindsay Lohan. Her mother is out drinking with her," Poulter explains to Reuters. "Now she's been in and out of rehab and arrested twice. What kind of role model is she getting? Look at Paris Hilton too. Same story."

Chris Rock's mother, Rose, who raised 17 children in total (10 of her own, 7 foster kids) also just released a book called Mama Rock's Rules: Ten Lessons for Raising a Houseful of Successful Children, agrees that being your child's friend is a huge mistake. "It is a new thing that everyone wants their children to like them but parenting is not a popularity contest...I don't need to be a 12-year-old's friend but I do need to be their protector, guide and warden. This is just a cop out."

I'm always sort of icked out by my friends who shared sex talk with their moms — like really? Your mom needs to know about your inability to orgasm? Mostly it's gross because then it leaves the door open for your mom to tell you about her sex life. Is there ever a situation in which a mother can be her child's best friend in a non-destructive way? Or does it all turn into a Dina Lohan-grade mess?

If Your Mom's Your Best Friend, Who's Your Mother?

STEAK FACTORY

"Whatta ya mean, we can play spades?!! I wanna play spades!! Why can't we play spades?!!!"

"Sorry. Linds just staggered by. Now all the diamonds are missing for the decks of cards".

"Great. Figures".

Red Cloud

Red Cloud

Here's Lindsay with intelligent, level headed, rational, non-delusional humans who do not stupidly and instantly believe tabloid trash and who know she has above average talent and is essentially good. These are normal humans. Most humans are normal.

You're irrelevant, hater. Get over it.
11 hours ago

----------
So haters are still afraid to look. Well, it's Lindsay with Shawn and Greta and Susan Axelrod and other important and intelligent humans who are smiling and happy to be hanging out with Lindsay Lohan at the lunch before the White House correspondent's dinner a few months ago. You see, the smart and non-delusional folks like and admire Lindsay. Delusional dummies consumed with rage and anger instantly believe tabloid trash. You read a stupid thing about, for example, Lindsay trashing the Liz trailer and you stupidly believe it. You're drawn to stupid gossip site stories like flies to zhit and this is why gossip sites cater to haters overwhelmingly. Smart, non-delusional humans can recognize BS usually right away. Most humans range from reasonably intelligent to very intelligent. This is why she has so much rooting support and gets standing ovations on late night TV. The dumb fk hater cannot accept this reality and desperately wants to believe every human thinks and sees exactly as he or she and therefore, she has no fans. Why am I pressing this? Because true haters are stupid azzholes. And azzholes deserve to feel like zhit.
gone..............

Andyconda

Will Red CNTs Head explode like "SCANNERS" today?
I bet it will...his jaw is so tight he can barely drink the rubbing alcohol or after shave

Andyconda

Twitter is saying she cant find NO ONE to love her BBBWWWWWWAAAAA
NO SHYT..people avoid her like the clap

Andyconda

The Mean Girls star has previously dated DJ Samantha Ronson, singer Aaron Carter and British socialite Calum Best, and she is now rumoured to be involved with fitness trainer Josh Chunn.

However, Lohan is adamant she is yet to experience real love and is hoping to find someone special soon.

In an interview published in Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, she says, "Love is scary and I'm yet to find that one person... I love being in love. There's nothing better than that first feeling of being in love, so I look forward to having that at some point... I've been in love with people - maybe one or two - but I haven't really had a true love yet."

ketjo

Oh yes the Luncheon before the White House dinner.....In which Shawn Holly Chapman stuck to her side like glue on paper to keep her from making a ass of herself...the one were she had to take a smoke brake twice during the luncheon....the one Greta used her as her trained Monkey for the night....the one were every question was answered by Shawn Holly while Lindsay sat and smiled with a blank look on her face....that luncheon....