Barbara Walters

Lindsay's Leno Interview

Is a Slap in the Face

11/12/2012 9:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111212_view_walters

Barbara Walters
is straight-up insulted that Lindsay Lohan canceled an interview with her to chat with Jay Leno instead -- claiming Lindsay's people didn't even have the courtesy to explain why she pulled out.

Barbara spoke out on "The View" this morning, saying, "If they'd said to me 'You know, Barbara, she isn't up to the kinds of questions that you might ask' ... If they had told me that, I wouldn't feel quite as disappointed as I do today."

Lindsay had previously been scheduled to do an interview with Walters on "20/20" but the actress canceled -- and Barbara claims Lindsay's people gave her a BS excuse ... that LiLo just wasn't feeling "up to it."

Next thing Barbara knew, Lindsay's people had booked her on Leno instead -- and she's insinuating ... it's because Leno won't ask the hard-hitting questions Barbara wanted to.

Lindsay's Leno interview is supposed to air next week.

She refused to talk to Barbara -- but you'll recall, Lindsay opened up about her family problems on TMZ Live just last month. The interview was explosive.

1112_lindsay_live_launc2

Andyconda

Red Clump needs True Love too.
Nic-Hole give him your phone number.
But Please dont Breed..
dont need another Fck Up in this world.
the Lohans have cornered the market on that

pdunc1013

babwa wa wa is a communist bitch who wotes for muslim obama to take over jerusalem and slaughter her family just like he did benghazi ambassadors. Maybe the view women can volunteer to be the next ambassadors to benghazi. Great choice Lindsay.

Vinsetta

Red Cloud take that crap of yours over to Lchat or Friends Of Lindsay FB if you don't want to hear truths here. I'm still laughing over the picture of him with a Duraflame wedged in his feather last night.

Its Nikki Bitches

It's going to be sooooooooooo much fun watching HELL google one good reveiw of Liz n Dick after it airs

STEAK FACTORY

Too, TOO funny.

Its Nikki Bitches

@ Andy, there may not be a arrest warrant issued, it might be "Lindsay Lohan surrenders to the LAPD"
Shawn may have worked out a deal with them that after such and such date Lying Lindsay will surrender.
Ya know she has alot of lose ends to tie up before she faces a long jail term.
Shwn might of brought her enough time till after LND airs

Andyconda

Nicole ‏@NicoleLDL
THREE nightmares seriously?!? Why do I have to wake up -__-
---------------
Red Cloud real sane fans she has HUH???

magmax

Red Cloudy Banana Boy is using the word 'human' a lot lately - must be something sick, twisted and Freudian about that. Maybe he wishes he was one instead of the perverted little piss-ant he really is.

Andyconda

Milo wants to Big Glove fight barbra walters now..
He just called her out for celeb Boxing..
Oh NO they are not fame whores

STEAK FACTORY

3 pages in @radar - no stories. OK, Linds... time to rob an armored car.

janet

Lohan is scared. Lohan knows if charged this may not be just another mug shot. Shawn Holley may not be able to get her out of this. No concrete carpet. Could very well be this time jail.

ketjo

I told you all not to hold your breathe for a arrest warrant ......Cause they are playing by the Hollywood Rules of Law not the real world of Law...Which mean highest number wins....number meaning dollars presented to the law for the clients....and Written right across her very Large Folder of Charges is...." Go for the Gold--Willing to pay Any Amount " in big red letters...... And Right now the are Holding out for a Big Payoff.....and just as soon as it comes though ...you will wittness a Hollywood Miracle....the charges will be denied for lack of evidence or dropped for not having enough evidence....or some other of the usual excuses they use...Check with TMZ and see whats hot this week..cause several "so call celelibes have gotten off of charges in the past couple of week.s...
Not that it will do her career any good....Thats dead and buried .......

Its Nikki Bitches

“@heyLauraFreed: Hiring Susan Rice as Secretary of State is like hiring Lindsay Lohan as a nanny. #Fail”

Its Nikki Bitches

These Trailers for Lindsay Lohan’s New Movie Aren’t Helping

Firefly

Lindsay Lohan told Babs No Way,
Will I show up on your show today.
I must be careful of the things I say,
Or cops will show up and take me away.
`
So I think I'll go on the Tonight show,
Jay will be nice and let me go.
On and on about nothing and so,
Y'all will learn nothing, of this I know.
`
Will I go down and go to jail?
No, I don't think so, another fail.
And If I do you know there'd be bail,
I'll just go party and fall off the rail.
`
So leave me alone, I'll do myself in,
With drugging and vodka and maybe gin.
What I am doing in not a big sin,
In death I'll be bigger than I've ever been.