Baltimore Bus Driver

FIGHTS Teen Passenger

... Like a Girl [VIDEO]

11/13/2012 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_bus_driver_still
If last month's epic bus driver fight taught you nothing, let this new video serve as a final lesson -- DO NOT MESS WITH YOUR BUS DRIVER ... because she will beat the crap out of you.

The new video was shot yesterday on board a Baltimore bus -- showing a female bus operator unleashing a ferocious beatdown on a female high school student.

According to the person who posted the clip on YouTube, the fight started because the student was playing her music too loud -- and the bus driver hit FIRST.

At the end of the video, the bus driver says the fight was about the student being "disrespectful."

A rep for the MTA in Baltimore says the driver has worked for the city since 2003, and has been placed on leave while the MTA investigates the incident.

It's the second crazy fight video we've seen on a bus in a month -- you'll recall the last video showed a male bus driver in Cleveland uppercutting a girl for allegedly assaulting him (below).

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS REALLY BAD LANGUAGE**

Harlo

I know its wrong but think its about time these unruly passengers got a whoppin. Too bad it costs the drivers their jobs. I don't condone violence but the behavior of some people in public is getting out of hand and nobody official has any power to do anything. So I hope this employee doesn't lose her job because I stand behind her actions 100%

Irish2Ice

This was a CHILD. The bus driver SHOULD have been an ADULT!! The bus driver HITTING first??? Are you kidding?

Not only should you lose your damn job, I hope the girl prosecutes your ass.

JO

Who the hell needs TRIPADVISOR dot com when these videos show me WHERE I never want to visit or live?

Kmr

I lived in Baltimore for 15 years, I am sure she deserved it.
Justice Charm City Style.
Check out the crabs.....delish!

Smallltown

The dude the smacked the girl needs to be stabbed

Simone

Teenagers these days have no respect for anybody. They'll taunt you relentlessly for no good reason, and they expect you to just sit there and take it. I'm not condoning fighting, but I UNDERSTAND it for sure.

bob_bitchin

Give them bus drivers raises!

MrsMeyer

Stupid little bitch deserved it. I hope the bus driver will be ok.

jordonna

BRAVO BUS DRIVER: How many times have I put up with smart mouth and nasty mouth teens just after school and wanted to slap some sense into them.

Emilio

sad...

Jessie Jackson

This is racist. Why does TMZ just show the bus fights with Black people?

Rose

Damn !! she's so trash

HumanNature

THANK YOU MR. AND MS. BUS DRIVER!!!!

I'M WITH YOU 100000000000%

jussomeguy

Yous don't be having respect just cuz yous is. Groid respect gots to be earned!

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Man that uppercut video NEVER gets old!