Voice of Elmo's

Email to Accuser

'I Keep Talking About Sex with You'

11/13/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo
Kevin Clash -- the man who voices Elmo -- had an email exchange with his accuser in 2010 in which he apologized for constantly talking about sex ... and promised to make all of his "dreams come true" ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Clash was disciplined by Sesame for sending a personal email from his Sesame Street email account. The email was sent to a man who now claims he had a sexual relationship with Clash when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

In the email -- sent well after the accuser turned 18 -- Clash writes, "I'm sorry that I keep talking about sex with you, its driving me insane."

He adds, "I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you. I'm here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true."

Clash continued, "I'll have my assistant book a ticket for you to come to NY and we can talk about this in person."

As we previously reported, Clash has acknowledged having a sexual relationship with the accuser but insists it only took place AFTER the accuser was an adult.

Clash has since taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street and says he will focus on fighting the allegations.

1112_elmo_through_the_years_footer_v2

Joann

"I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you. I'm here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true." - I've met plenty of religious people who talk like this. Me being an Atheist who believes actions are better then words, I don't pay it much mind but I know it's usually harmless talk.

BlackCanary007

Elmo + Sex Scandal = CHILDHOOD RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigcasino

NOW we know why he has his hand up elmo's butt all of the time! LOL!

forhim4herforloveforlife

"ELMO CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT SEX! ELMO WANTS TO SEE YOUR PEEPEE!"

xiam007

Kid was 16 and Clash was 45 - BAD ELMO, BAD

jenny ruby

again there was no prior sex life or whatever.
i dont know what this is stemming from
this thingwas started by the thought mj had
a few weeks ago over my mom's issues with the t stuff
thats all i know.
again patsy was made aware of that in phonecalls recently that it was an idea from Mj.
so i dont know why this keeps coming up.
by tapping our phonecalls im sure you can tell how fan giddy we are.
we are not groupies. Nothing inapropriate ever happened.

Beauty Dude

I smell money, why now?

Kelly

If this 47 year old had a relationship with an 18 year-old I find it no more appropriate than 45 and 16. The first example may be legal, but it is just as sickening in this scenario. That's why everyone is acting like he's guilty - even if not, he's JUST AS GUILTY. I hope the perv gets what's coming to him.

jenny ruby

Ive only sent her one email and that was about a house in nc.
so i dont know where these emails are coming from
what emails??
Ive not sent her any emails talking about sex with gunnar.
If she has some there fake. There not from me.
I told her on thephone it was an idea from mj
she knew on the phone it was an idea not that anything really happened.
so what the hell?? i dont get it

justahippy60

These are horrible acts and you people are joking about it like its a joke . Shame on all of you.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

At least a few of those promises will come true because the money train is pulling into the station. Poor Elmo will be telling stories to Bubba and his little friend will have money to burn.

CriticXtreme

Being black, this kind of behavior does not work in your favor. This only work if you're white in gay Hollweird where this love of boys and their parts are accepted and considered career advancement. You had the world literally in your hands and have messed it up. Because you were thinking with your junk, you've trashed your career and like Gary Dourdon, you're going to take down other black people in the industry.

CriticXtreme

Being black, this kind of behavior does not work in your favor. This only works if you're white in gay Hollweird where this love of boys and their parts are accepted and considered career advancement. You had the world literally in your hands and have messed it up. Because you were thinking with your junk, you've trashed your career and like Gary Dourdon, you're going to take down other black people in the industry.

blondie

i just have to wonder what brought this guy to come forward now.
i think it usually happens when someone is angry and vindictive.
since no one knows everything is pure gossip with a little reality.
there are 3 sides to every story his side, the other persons side, and the truth.

me

I think you the people devending Kevin Clash, like Elmo. And they do not want to believe that Kevin Clash had sex with a 16 year old boy...16 year old is a child not an adult. If he didn't do this he would not be taking time off of work to handle the allegation.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments