Voice of Elmo's

Email to Accuser

'I Keep Talking About Sex with You'

11/13/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo
Kevin Clash -- the man who voices Elmo -- had an email exchange with his accuser in 2010 in which he apologized for constantly talking about sex ... and promised to make all of his "dreams come true" ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Clash was disciplined by Sesame for sending a personal email from his Sesame Street email account. The email was sent to a man who now claims he had a sexual relationship with Clash when he was 16 and Clash was 45.

In the email -- sent well after the accuser turned 18 -- Clash writes, "I'm sorry that I keep talking about sex with you, its driving me insane."

He adds, "I want you to know that I love you and I will never hurt you. I'm here to protect you and make sure your dreams come true."

Clash continued, "I'll have my assistant book a ticket for you to come to NY and we can talk about this in person."

As we previously reported, Clash has acknowledged having a sexual relationship with the accuser but insists it only took place AFTER the accuser was an adult.

Clash has since taken a leave of absence from Sesame Street and says he will focus on fighting the allegations.

1112_elmo_through_the_years_footer_v2

OH NO!

How do you think he got that funny voice? *********** anyone? Tonsil bruising at it's finest.

Adrien303

"I'm sorry to keep talking about sex" " I'll make all your dreams come true" those are quotes from the child molester handbook. He was obviously obsessed.

LunarJunk

Yeah. I'm willing to bet he shoved his hand up his lover's ass and got him to giggle and purr like Elmo. "La la lala la la lala fist my ass"

Marie

Leave Elmo ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!

some guy

Just a matter of time before we find out Oscar is the mastermind behind a Ponzi scheme.

Noname

Must be one of Jerry Sandusky's buddies.

TMZ_Admin

Bert and Ernie have rubbed off on Elmo both literally and figuratively.

Diamond Goddess!

The guy who voices Elmo can afford an assistant and to fly dikk out to see him?!
Hmmm...interesting.

Gigi

Still doesn't prove he did anything illegal with a minor.

Jeff Becker

So Elmo is the homo? I thought it was Bert and Ernie.

NOT ELMO

tyler perry wants you....

MardiM2

The accuser is only 23 years old. He is NOT a "man".

Bitch please

Pedophile POS ....puto ....bendejo

Jackie

If the accuser was legally an adult at the time of this e-mail....THEN WHO THE HELL CARES!!!!!!!!!! Why would you even post this?..it just makes everything look a certain way.

just because