Bieber's Dilemma

Go Back To Selena

Or Bang Supermodels?

11/13/2012 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1113_justin_bieber1
Justin Bieber
met Selena Gomez for a chit-chat Sunday at a NYC hotel ... but they are still officially single ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the former couple tell TMZ ... they met to talk about the conflict that caused them to break up -- the sources wouldn't ante up specifics but we're told it was Selena who pulled the plug.

We're told nothing was resolved and they have NOT gotten back together.

And, we're told, Justin is privately conflicted about getting back with Selena -- he's still into her, but he also likes the idea of messing around, and he's saying the supermodels he's been hanging out with are tempting.

Justin -- you're 18. Go with door #2.

1112_justin_selena_split_footer

Hank Hill

How about door number three... Admit you are a queer and get on with your life out and free from the confines of the closet.

Shawn

Hey Justin, Make Canada Proud And Lose The Chipmunk, I Am Sure She Doesn't Approve Of Your Cocaine Habits

Aquarianne17

Justin, Honey, make sure none of the girls get pretend pregnant when you have pretend sex with them.

Level34

What in the HELL is this, TEEN BEAT Magazine?

Maverick

Dude, bang super models.

You can always go back to a homely girl like Selena when you are older or when you come out. Always good to have an understanding beard,

Samantha hasthing

Gosh, bieber's mom would be so proud. What happened to respecting women? Kid can even take his own advice " treat your lady right", right bieber. Bieber is such a joke.

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm sure he can find enough male super models to keep him busy for a while.

jenny ruby

like i said the only reason I broke it off with g is because i felt like he was in harms way.
He i felt like was not safe with me
I have no intentions of banging Mj
I am not with mj
I do care for him but I am not equipped to handle
this mj land lash out. THe extortion, then the threats on the twins were the last straw.
I feel like i have gone above and beyond my duties
in mj land and the only thing that comes back
is trouble. Im tired of it. I feel like the only reason
some mj's want to be attached to me is for the
money. ( some mj's not all) or for the property.
thats why I never get the truth about what I own
and what imworth.

I really like G and I would like to be with him
but i dont mj land to bring him down.
oviously my family keeps trying to bring him down.
I want a future with G but i want him to be safe.
whether its family drama or mj drama G doesnt deserve to be treated like this.
He just doesnt. all he has done is tried to help.
and he has been attacked. then they attacked matt too.

I will always care for Mj. I didnt want him to "die"
but I am not safe in his world.

Lothandra

this kid just needs to grow up and be responcable. between the racing of cars now the banging of models. selena is better off with out that crap once a cheater always a cheater enough said

Hot Farts

with what does he bang a super model? This would require something swinging which is what we women like. little baby boy cherry pits and teeny weeny peeny dont cut it

Crimson Fart

I think he needs to take a break from girls. And in the comments people still play the gay card? 2008 called to have its joke back! How productive can you be to hate on 17 year old kid?Pathetic.

Horndog

Welcome to another episode of the problems of rich people.

NOT ELMO

i agree, J-Bieber should stay as a Power-Bottom...........Or Date Ricky Martin

Truth

DUDE IS GAAAY... SELENA IS STUPID TO TAKE HIM BACK. IMMA SURE HE'S WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MALE SUPERMODEL. #TRUTH!!

Barbara

Yeah....like the models are just waiting for this boy/girl child to jump them...get real