AEG to MJ's Assistant

How DARE You Sue Us!

You're a Disgrace

11/14/2012 10:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1114-michael-jackson-tmz
Michael Jackson
's former assistant is delusional if he thinks he'll win his new lawsuit against AEG -- this according to the entertainment group, which tells TMZ, the guy's a disgrace to MJ's memory ... and doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.

TMZ broke the story, MJ's former assistant Michael Amir Williams has sued AEG, claiming he lost out on a massive paycheck because AEG negligently employed Dr. Conrad Murray for MJ's "This Is It" tour ... the doctor who eventually killed MJ with a fatal dose of Propofol.

But a rep for AEG tells us, "This lawsuit is clearly frivolous; it is literally barred by at least four different legal doctrines."

According to AEG, Williams doesn't have a case because he was never a beneficiary of MJ's contract with AEG Live ... nor can he legally bring a claim for MJ’s wrongful death.

The rep adds, "The idea that Mr. Williams purports to sue on behalf of the many persons who did enter into relationships with AEG Live and Jackson ... and with whom AEG Live parted ways with the utmost friendship and respect, is disgraceful."

As far as AEG is concerned, Williams' lawsuit is a desperate and shameless money grab ... nothing more ... and he's destined to lose in court.

"This is just the latest wrongful death lawsuit with someone hoping to profit from Michael Jackson’s tragic death in the same way they profited from his life."

I Was About To Say

Read all the posts you like, lol

Kathy

The reason this is happening to keep Michael in the news. I still don't think he died on June 25 2009 or any day.

susie

Hey OW I need Deb. MiMi called me ignorant on the other topic...

MiMi

Pay fake RIc/UnWell no mind.

Everyone knows he is just a rambling idiot.........

MiMi

Help! Help! lil Susie needs someone to defend her!

OMG ROFL......

I Was About To Say

MIMI the idiots think we are the same person, LOL!!

MiMi

Deb why don't you just go and climb back into the hole you crawled out of?

As usual you, you are doing nothing but making a fool out of yourself.

I Was About To Say

MJJ....LOVED BY MILLIONS, hated by few, LOL

I Was About To Say

Luv your profile pic mimi!

I Was About To Say

Idiot RIC is thinking "posts 55 and 56 are posted at the same time, wow I was wrong what an idiot I am to think they were the same person, since I'm wrong about that, I am clearly wrong on everything else I say, cuz I'm an idiot", LOL!!

I Was About To Say

She should take that as a compliment as pigs are very smart, unlike many here that are stupid.

I Was About To Say

Bet you feel like a dumb ass now, ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I Was About To Say

It's past your bedtime, you have school tomorrow.

I Was About To Say

HAHAHAHA, WHEN PROVEN WRONG THE DUMB ASS RIC CHANGES THE SUBJECT, JUST LIKE A LOSER, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!