Courtney Stodden's Cans

Canned from Gay Club

11/14/2012 4:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1114_courtney_stodden_twitter
Courtney Stodden
will NOT be flaunting her suspiciously perky 18-year-old breasts at a pole dancing performance next week -- because the gay club that booked her ... just dropped her like a hot potato.

Courtney's people tell TMZ, it's unclear why her performance was abruptly canceled -- but they believe the higher ups who own the place pulled the plug on her out of "fear" ... whatever that means.

Courtney had been scheduled to ride the pole at the famous Abbey in West Hollywood the night before Thanksgiving.

Don't be too disappointed -- Courtney wasn't planning to bare her ta-tas for the show anyway ... she's holding out for a much bigger paycheck to do that.

A rep for SBE -- the company that owns the Abbey -- had no comment.

Courtney's husband is 52 years old.

Diamond Goddess!

I would actually be curious to see her dance!
(Why cancel her? Seems fishy [yeah, I know, LOLs!!!]).

Andrea

Can people not see that her boobs are NOT that huge? Look at the pic...you can see where her boob ends and the obviously padded dress/shirt begins. Same with that red dress she wore on the carpet with her mom - there's not much boob in the top of that dress.

LISA

I rarely comment about physical appearances, but she is asking for it ... This 'teenager' looks like a 40 year old skANK. Who thinks those boobs look PERKY? They look droopy to me. Also - I can't believe I'm commenting on this. Isn't this worse than the Elmo situation?

DCWL

Visit dearcelebritywithlove.com
Letters from a fans perspective... If you’re going to say it, say it with LOVE!

DCWL

Wow!

~Visit dearcelebritywithlove.com
Letters from a fans perspective... If you’re going to say it, say it with LOVE!~

Really

If she's 18 then so am I...Bullsh*t! She looks like she has been ridden hard and put to bed wet as the saying goes! She is nothing but a whore and a tramp and honestly just needs to GO AWAY! And I agree with the others here TMZ don't waste our time or yours on this trash!

Really

Oh and IF she really is 18 and 16 when she got married to the pervert her mother should go to JAIL! What an awful way to raise your child...disgraceful!

CriticXtreme

I think they finally realized she was not a HE! Only in the south, as a mormon and in Hollyweird can a 51 year old dude marry a 16 year old. Since this being Hollyweird, we should all be glad the 51 year old didn't marry a 16 year old boy.

CriticXtreme

......also remember that any hot YG walking around with a toy dog is NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-sane!

Blessedheavenangelkisses

Greetings and kindest wishes fellow Christians,

I would like to formerly introduce myself and alert fellow members to my new association with TMZ.com. through this post.

My name is Charlotte Dwerty. I am a sixty two year old homemaker and property manger of luxury condominiums located near scenic Galveston Island in Hitch****, Texas.

I am pleased to announce that I have purchased the (((EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS))) to the member name and profile ‘Dino Lohan’ and will be replacing it today with my personal member name ‘Blessedheavenangelkisses’

Please Note that all posts from today 11/14/2012 and forward will authored by me, and any post created before 11/14/ 2012 are those of the prior owner of the account.

I am a devout evangelical Christian and require both respect and courtesy. I am a self confessed addict of both needlepoint and the TV show Murder She Wrote.

I would at this time like to share with struggling members two jewels of wisdom:

1. Every day has it's challenges but not one day goes by without God's enabling power working through those who believe in him by faith. Who diligently wait upon him, seeking the best course of action in every situation....Isaiah 40:31

2. Remember - The sheep will only follow the voice of the shepherd. When he speaks, we listen, we obey...nothing more than sheep.

VictoriaGirl

Why is she still pretending to be 18? Everyone already knows she's really in her 40s.

monkeylover

White Trash. Puke.

TigersMom

Who the hell is she and what exactly makes her a celebrity?

Lynn317

"Courtney's husband is 52 years old"
If it said "Courtney is 52 years old" ,,, I would believe it.
Don't understand how anyone 18 could look like a worn-out middle aged housewife .. with lots of really bad plastic surgery.

anya2u

LMAO Her boobs look terrible.... but then again their ugiiness matches her face.