« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Another Day ...

Another Tax Lien

11/14/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1113_Oj_simpson_getty
IN THE YEAR 2000
... O.J. Simpson failed to pay over $300k in taxes to the State of California ... this according to a new lien filed against him.

According to docs recently filed by the State of CA Franchise Tax Board  ... Simpson -- who is currently rotting away in a Nevada prison for Robbery -- still owes $318,566.04 in unpaid taxes from the Millennium.

TMZ broke the story ... O.J. is knee deep in financial trouble -- he has a federal lien filed against him for the years 2007-2010, for $179,435.07. Not to mention he still owes MILLIONS to the families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman ... for causing their death.

On that note ... take it away Conan ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Delaware D

The other day, The Naked Gun was on TV. I hadnt seen it in years. It was really funny and OJ was really good in it. Such a shame. Such a shame.

StarryStarryNight

he is a fatazz double-murderer who should've had his throat slit long ago. but today would be fine too.

TJ

The K. family adored this man and spent a huge amount of time socializing with him & Nicole.Very bizarre choice of friends, Hollywood scandal. Birds of a feather~

EMB

I am shocked he never found the real killer searching all those golf courses.

James

I say it's time for the IRS to start garnishing O.J. Simpson's earnings and take it all. Plus compensary for the victim's families.

Richard

due..he is in prison...how in the world do you expect the man to write a check and mail it from prison ????
He will eventually get out and then the government can once again harrassess him. Go after the other "free loaders...."

James

I said that let the IRS sell all of his belongings and houses and stuff to pay off the huge tax lien. & as for the victim's families they deserve all of his monies. Looks like poor O.J. will die poor in prison.

What I Think

I say bleed the b*stard just like he bled his two victims.

Oh A 💛💋

He look high !

THOMAS W CORDER

If you take away the double homicide,the domestic violence, and armed robbery,then O.J. is a pretty decent guy! Juice; may you enjoy your time in prison!

tom

He is in Prison, who gives a ****? California will never collect

jj

Please hold......gotta clear my throat....ehhhchuuuummmm...la la la la la laaaaa ..ehhhhchuuuuuummmmmm!!.....ok......la la laaaa.....mi mi mi miiiiiiiiii .ok...................
uuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
thank you...thankyou verymuch.

jenny ruby

if it happens with daniel i have no choice then but to stay here with the animals because there is no one
here to take care of the cats.

He is in a lot of debt, and so am I and once my money comes im Im paying the debt off.
I dont need to worry about his stuff anymore.
But charging him doesnt do me any good.
I will have to stay here and maintain this house.

myopinion

lol...that money will never be collected!

Phil

The only way to become a hero in prison is to shank OJ.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments