Aurora Massacre Shooter

Tries to Kill Himself

in Jail Cell

11/15/2012 8:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1114_james_holmes_01
James Holmes -- the shooter in the Aurora movie theater massacre -- was hospitalized after several "half-hearted" suicide attempts ... this according to law enforcement.

According to cops, Holmes ran headfirst into a jail cell wall on Tuesday ... and while he sustained injuries ... they were not life-threatening.

Holmes also reportedly stood on the bed in his cell and fell backwards ... in an apparent attempt to crack his skull open. He failed.

Holmes -- who killed 12 people and injured 58 more during his July 20 shooting rampage -- has since been released from the hospital.

DahJA

Really thought it'd be Jakealike Close but no cookie

It's Dave

It's not cool to say, but some people don't deserve to live. This idiot is one of those people. If he wants to die then the state should help him on his way. I'll even pay for the bullet if that will help.

kittycat10102

I feel as though you all should be enlightened and read this article and do your on research on James Holmes and his father.. http://deadlinelive.info/2012/07/26/breaking-colorado-massacre-linked-to-historic-bank-fraud-yes-and-this-also-follows-the-batman-rising-phoenix-plot-perfectly/

Majestik

Someone teach him how to tie a sailor's knot in his bedsheet. Bleeding hearts make me sick. Slime like this shouldn't exist. I don't wish death on many people, but, in this case, I'll make an exception.

Charlin

Get well James! It's a long road to the truth & these dummies will never see the light if you don't stand trial!

James Holmes Is Innocent.

tried to kill himself? lol

he’s probably bored as hell in jail. after the movie he should have just played Call of Duty, masturbated & took his ugly ass 2 bed. he could have been eating endless breadsticks at Olive Garden rn smh

Onward

And we're supposed to care about this why??

Rhonda C. Poynter

Hasn't this waste of skin ever seen a prison movie? You can make a shiv out of a spoon, horde a food item until it's big enough to block your windpipe when you swallow it, do something with whatever he is allowed to wear and/or cover up with - Christ, show some initiative, Asshat.

Charlin

I should have guessed that in coming to TMZ that I'd read some shallow and even some cold commentary. I had no idea that it would be over run by hateful scorn and the idea that willfully ignorant vengeance is just punishment & not torture. I'm thankful for Celebrity crap distraction now, because you lot of Rabid Pigs need to be pacified. Society would be horrible if y'all actually contributed to it.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

It pays to own stocks in the Prison.

cobrazombie

Just lock him in his cell with a set of steak knives. Good riddance.

peachpie

Everybody that wants to die is dead. He's not trying hard enough

Bclyde

Is there somewhere I can make a donation to help him realize his goals?

Brett

kinda makes me mad when people call this guy a monster.. clearly hes got mental issues.. of course he does for being able to do what he did... but hes just trying to escape. hes a schizo that is himself a percentage of time and majority hes not himself. my sister was a schizo, and when she realized what she had, she shot herself. the poor guy is trapped and cant escape. i feel bad for him

beerczar

Someone just hand him a gun with one bullet and close the cell door.