Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

Kelly

Wow, it's hard to think of a better example of the non hug-back. She seems like a smart girl.

Ruth Holt

I sure wouldn't of hugged him,feel bad for her that she's related to Lindsey Lohan.....i don't care if i spelled that druggies name wrong!!!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

A print interview Blohan recently gave and ONE thing especially jumped out at me. Its rather long and tedious, so I'll give the link and not reprint the entire thing as to not 'Taliban' the page. Can we put this to bed once and for all that Blohan has ANY property holdings, like a phantom BH house . . . ?

"Known for living in hotels, Lindsay—who stayed for a long period at LA’s famed Chateau Marmont—said she didn’t have a home these days. She is also noted for putting her clothes in several places, including storage facilities."

Marvin

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...Shakespear

Marvin

Who's yore daddy??

thestupid

THis guy is as bad as a black man!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If Blohan were such an 'articulate speaker', there would be NO NEED to cancel BW. Just sayin . . .

Rose

Hahahahahahhahaha Only Lohan .
Maybe he has more kids.
You never know

Suzy Q

I know a guy who pays child support every month for a child he supposedly had with an old girlfriend. He never knew if the baby was his, but he pays anyway. Every month, year after year. He never sees either of them, as the mother married and does everything she can to make sure this guy never sees the child he's supporting.

This is what real men do. They put the child first. MiLo is a pathetic excuse for a man and a father. His lack of morals and ethics is all anyone will remember about him.

Celeb Gossip Maven

What an ahole!!!! He avoids this girl for YEARS knowing full well that he probably is her father, only to decide (after 17 years) hes finally ready find out for certain... on a T.V. SHOW!!! He didn't do it for her, he did it for the attention. How much you want to bet he's trying to figure out more ways to financially exploit this situation?? Deplorable.

Robae

I bet she feels like the luckiest girl in the land of La Lohan.

Vorlon

Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...

Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her
Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.

I can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start????? .

Mumra the Ever Living

The moment he touched that girl and she started crying "no", a half dozen men should have popped out of no where and beaten him senseless.

LLsez

"She rattled off her busy work schedule to prove her point about the changes in her life.......'Then I had maybe three weeks off and I then did ‘Scary Movie 5.’"
__________________________________
Priceless....after throwing a shytfit to get there, Blo shot her bit scene in 1 day, stole some clothes and went back to clubbing.

Mumra the Ever Living

I just re-watched Lohan's and Anne Hataway's clips from the Fallon Show.
> Anne Hathaway showed a comedic flair and some improvisation chops . Lohan didn't even manage to get her wig on straight.
> When Hathaway walked down the aisle, people were excited and they looked it. When Lohan walked down the isle people moved away from her.
> Hathaway got an ovation, Lohan got a smattering of indifferent clapping. Some people didn't even bother to watch her.
> Anne Hathaway, although not a natural beauty has a look and a freshness that I find intoxicating. Lohan once was a true, natural beauty but has destroyed her beauty over the years thru late nights, drugs and alcohol.
> Anne Hathaway makes a part believable. Honestly, did anyone ever think she could be a believable Cat Woman. Lindsay Lohan played the same adorable cute tween girl part for every movie she was in until she was 18 and no longer a tweener. Honestly, what posiible movie of merit has she done int the last 5 to eight years.
> Anne Hathaway made you believe she was a Princess Bride. Lindsay Lohan makes you believe she is a thieving, lying, has been.
> Some day, if I live to be 90, I’ll be able to watch a 60 year old Anne Hathaway earn her third or fourth Oscar. Lindsay Lohan will have dead for 20 to twenty five years by then.
> I would make wild passionate love to Anne Hathaway for days at a time. I wouldn’t sit on a toilet seat that Lindsay Lohan had just sat on.