Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

RedwoodPerch

I rarely watch TV, but when I do... I noticed that the British have invaded our airwaves. CNN, FOX, NBC, CBS all have British hosts. This is the reason why I stopped watching 60 minutes. What gives?

who dat

I feel terrible for this poor girl. The good news is, when she turns 18, she can go to court and get a stay-away order. Keep that idiot away from you sweety. Look what he did to his other daughters. Learn from that.

XRaac

Another blow to this family or ex-family. What a horrible turn of events once again and luck for them! wish them luck.

jen

All this does is give LiLo one more excuse to use for being a train wreck and not take responsibilty for her life.

izzy

Everything thing will be fine, yeah right!

Rhonda C. Poynter

I actually thought that this was some sort of parody that Lohan himself had set up - wow. All I can think to say is that somewhere, somehow it's going to be proven that the Lohans and the Kartrashians are related....that'll explain stuff like this.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Run fer yer lives!!!!

Mae

Every time I read an article about Michael Lohan, I feel better about never knowing my father....

yogesh

it is great post i found it rare please post more and more posts like this.Damdama Lake

Uh

Why did Michael submit to a paternity test knowing he is the father? Why was he on the "Trisha" show? What could ratings starved "NBC" stand to gain? etc. etc.? Michael is a felon because he is a con man. That's what he does. And he has learned how to play the media like a violin. This whole contrived "story" will have one ending...stroking the coffers of Michael Lohan. Which is exactly what it is designed to do. He learned long ado, from "Gorgeous George"...It doesn't matter whether they like you or hate you...
Well played.

Good riddance!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but there's actually a Lowhan I now feel legitimately very sorry for. What horrible news! A pack of rabid dogs would have made for better parents than that turtle peen looking, woman abusing, crotch kicking freak!

notalawyer

Lindsay.... send more $$$ quick

dropped

you know things are bad when the daughter growing up with no father is the only sane one.

News Flash

His nuts need to be cut out now!

BB not bb

It isn't like the guy has money or is very responsible. How is he going to pay child support? They don't want him to be in their lives as a person, the daughter won't even let him hug her. Maybe they are trying to get into Lindsay's life and get some of her money by making this public.

He is kind of a preachy guy, so this is kind of funny. I guess he isn't so perfect. Dina had her hands full.