Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't know why they needed DNA, she only looks just like him. Oh, I see. Trisha. 'Nother talk show. Free test. Paid appearance. Cha ching.

BB not bb

People point fingers and judge as a way of hiding their own failures. I think Michael was just sitting there in shock. He has a history of alchohol abuse, meaning he has been detached from his emotions and responsibilities for a long time.

I know he thinks he is getting on the right track now. If someone is trying to do better, what more can you say? I think he can barely hold a job at this point.

Its Nikki Bitches

Milo just called Dina and said, hahahhahaha! I got me a new cash cow bi-och !!!!

bigcasino

time to pay that child support you tool!

Grandma Cracker

Next move for Milo is putting this "innocent" girl on a reality show with him and his creepy new baby and brain dead girlfriend.
`
This whole DNA show was a scam. They have known is the father for a long time

Its Nikki Bitches

Can someone please explain to me why the mother was crying like that, when she has known for 17 yrs. Milo was her babys daddy?

Was it poor acting?
Was it cause she get a large sum on back child support and that was a happy cry?
Was it because Milo promised that if Ashley is a Lohan he would make sure she becomes a complete Lohan trainwreck?

I dont get why she was sobing like that? Looked dumb

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If Michael was "shocked" then you can believe it was phony shock, because he already said, when they were on Dr. Phil that he does believe he is her father. He has sent her cards and things and referred to her as his daughter. So, any sense if "shock" he displays are just for drama's sake.

Ace

That's how I want to meet my first kid...after they are all grown up.

Grandma Cracker

Next we will hear that Ashley has always wanted to be a movie star or supermodel and her mother will allow her to move in with her father to help her career, which of course will be another lame reality show.
`
Sorry kid, YOU are not famous and never will be. Go to college and change your last name!

Firefly

The mother is covering her face because she has realized that the world now knows that she laid down with a dog and now has fleas. Everyone has seen her face and there is no getting out of it.

Its Nikki Bitches

Are they talking about her sagging boobs? RT @HolyMoly: Lindsay Lohan's new film The Canyons looks even worse than you could ever have imagined http://t.co/jqiSD6VE

Its Nikki Bitches

Truth

SURPRISED THEY DIDNT CHOOSE JERRY SPRINGER... JERRY! JERRY!! JERRY!!! JERRY SPRINGER SHOW IS MUCH BETTER WITH THE FIGHTS AND SH*T. MAN, LOVE TO SEE MILO GET AN UPPERCUT FROM THAT CLEVELAND BUS DRIVER. #TRUTH!!

texaschickeee

Ashley had the right reaction- reject him from the hug. My god, he has denied her and treated her and the Mother like crap. Then Mike shows his good ol' controlling self/ I just want...she said NO you bas tard.
I now think Mikey has show how low and s***my he is (even lower then selling LiLO call for help) with this stuff. He now is the father of 5 (remember guys he does have a baby on the way with someone else) and 3 with Dina and this one.
time for a clippy.

Phishie from Philly

I think it's about time that Michael grows up and takes responsibility for his actions. As long as you're alive it's not too late.
Phishie from Philly