Michael Lohan

YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!

DNA Confirms Teen Lovechild

11/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111412_michael_lohan_pregnancy_launch2
THE DNA TEST IS IN -- Michael Lohan fathered an illegitimate lovechild back in 1995 behind Dina Lohan's back ... and Michael's reaction to the shocking paternity reveal was all caught on tape.

Michael agreed to submit to a DNA test for an episode of "Trisha Goddard" -- where he comes face-to-face for the first time with the 17-year-old girl who claimed to be his daughter -- and the results came back POSITIVE.

The girl's mother -- Kristi Horn -- has claimed Michael was the father for years, and has even tried multiple times to get him to pay child support ... but Michael adamantly denied the allegations.

The reveal -- which airs tonight -- is cringeworthy ... Michael can't believe the news ... and the girl's mother immediately bursts into tears.

After, Michael gets up to hug his newfound daughter (Ashley) and she resists, shouting, "No! No! No!" while Michael pleads, "I just want to hug you."

FYI ... Michael's two youngest children with Dina -- Ali and Cody -- were born in 1993 and 1996 respectively. Which means Ashley was conceived somewhere in the middle.

Congrats, Lindsay. You got a new half-sister.

some guy

I smell a pilot for a new reality show where Michael gets castrated at the end of the season. Who's in?

Sam

What a sexual deviant.

Grandma Cracker

Hey Nikki, ROL has the video up. She looks like Chris Crocker..........leave Britney aloneeee........

bagladey

That girl is 17 years old and he's never even met her before; so he waited until he had one more year of child support to pay, before he himself accepted payment to go on TV and take a DNA test. Low class s***. For 17 years he wasn't interested in whether or not he was the father and he didn't care.

janet

Fake the big no surprise. Guess they will do every talk show they can to get money.

Its Nikki Bitches

Dina Lohan’s crack-proof is in the facts: ‘I hate cocaine. I don’t do cocaine.’

While Lindsay Lohan has been told to avoid Barbara Walters like a crack plague, Dina Lohan has decided to take it upon herself to begin the Lohan family promotional duties for Lifetime’s Liz & Dick. Dina appeared on last night’s episode of Entertainment Tonight, and it was another cracked-out doozy. Dina managed to fit several mountains of crackie delusion into just a few short minutes. She touched on Lindsay’s (recorded) phone call to her father about Dina being “on cocaine.”Dina talked about the Barbara Walters situation. And Dina also mentioned all of the similarities between Lindsay Lohan and Elizabeth Taylor, saying, “It’s uncanny, the similarities between Lindsay and Elizabeth…” No. No it is not uncanny. It’s offensive to speak that way about a legend.

Did Lindsay Lohan lie about her mother having an alleged cocaine problem? Dina Lohan sets the record straight for ET’s Christina McLarty.

“Absolutely lied. We were having an argument, it escalated,” explains Dina of their October altercation which was recorded by her father, Michael Lohan. “She just wanted to hurt me at that moment. You know, mothers [and] daughters, we fight.”

Dina tells Christina that it pained her to see that private family moment “go public and viral.” As for accusations that she uses cocaine, Dina replies, “I hate cocaine. I don’t do cocaine.”

After Lindsay proclaimed that she was not being truthful about her accusations against her mother about cocaine use, Dina says, “I’m so proud of her for telling the truth because it destroyed me. I mean, I cried for weeks. It just hurt me so bad and she knew how horrible that was, and she came clean and told the truth that she lied. I’m very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do.”

Dina adds, “There’s so much more to the story than the public sees, and it takes its toll on my children and myself, and we’re just trying to move forward.”

[From ET]

“It just hurt me so bad and she knew how horrible that was, and she came clean and told the truth that she lied. I’m very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do.”THE PROOF IS IN THE FACTS!!“She came clean and told the truth that she lied” is amazing. Of course it should be “She came clean and told a lie about the truth.”But it’s typical Dina to praise her crackhead daughter – “I’m very proud of her for that, which is very difficult to have to do” – for absolutely no g—damn reason. Why is Dina proud of Lindsay? Because Lindsay called her mother a cokehead and then issued a crack-denial? Ugh, this family.

bagladey

NO MONEY Michael Lohan, who also has another baby on the way, even appeared on Judge Alex this week where he was being sued by a fight promoter for running off with his salary without doing the fight.

paul a.

The most dangerous people in a person's life are the parents.

Big D

Having Michael Lohan as your father does not make you a winner. Just think of all the back child support he now owes.

anony

I'm shocked that Michael Loho is such a s***bag.

Its Nikki Bitches

CARVEL all locations: Free Cone today Nov 15th from noon to 8pm. Stop by PARTICIPATING Carvel locations for free ice cream. Donate $3 to American Red Cross Sandy relief efforts to help our neighbors in need & receive over $30 in Carvel savings

Ih8Taxes

Here we go again...

Disgusted

Can you get any more sordid & skanky than this man??? He makes me ill

retared

i would rather be fatherless then every have michael lohan by my dad. shes screwed for life now

lily

Since she wasn't raised by two idiots (Dina and Michael), she probably is the most normal and intelligent one of the Lohan family now.