Ben Savage

New 'Boy Meets World'

is SUPER SECRET!!!!

11/16/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111612_ben_savage_launchBen Savage has been SWORN TO SECRECY about the new "Boy Meets World" project ... or so it seems, 'cause when we asked about the rumored reboot last night -- he clammed up like it was a matter of national security.

Savage -- aka Cory Matthews -- was out in L.A. amidst rumors that Disney is all set to relaunch the famous '90s sitcom -- but this time around, the story will focus on the daughter his character had with Topanga.

According to reports, both Savage and Danielle Fishel have been approached to return for the reboot -- but neither actor has officially signed on.

Last night, Savage made it clear ... he knows something, but refused to drop details.

SPILL IT SAVAGE!!!!!

WilbertoClovis22

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out. http://www.Fox79.com

James R. - Los Angeles

Who cares? The new show will suck just as bad as the original.

lucid_dream

I remember having the biggest crush on the dude who played Corey's brother...

JOVISE332

Let's Love= InterracialFishes.c o m★Specialized Online Interracial Dating Services"~ It’s where for men and women looking for interracial'ship.It’s a nice place for black white sing'les, to interact with each other, I just want to say::Love sees no color.Our love and commitment is all that matters.

Dubbz360

Yeah I clearly remember the original show sucked

Piglet

I liked the original show. I think it could be a great reboot. I'd love to see Mr. Finney (don't know the spelling and don't care enough about the show to look it up) show up! I would check it out, I can always use more cheesiness in my tv viewing routine.

tleeg

What a *****! Its not like he has secrets about who shot Kennedy. Its a stupid reboot of a stupid sitcom. Why be so "i cant talk about it" and run away like a wimp?

tleeg

Pu$$y

stu

Super dumb!
BRING BACK URKEL & WEBSTER!!!!

ToxxicKissez

I hope they are...I loved this show growing up!!

tgrfan42069

only way this show will work.is if they have shawn,eric, and coreys parents on the show and top it off with an appearance from feeny every now and then.

Spicy mag

Make it an HBO show so we can see Topangas oiled up meat melons.

Julie

(DUH! Not so BREAKING NEWS!!!) The new shows is going to be called ' GIRL MEETS WORLD' its going to have Corey and Topanga as the parents and it's going to be based on their daughters' experiences.

What is he trying to hide?? lol

kendra bethune

alrighty then why did you tell me if ben savage was sworn to secery alrighty then so danille fishel coming back thanks she was good

Amy

I'm so excited--We want all the original characters! back!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments