Billy Dee Williams

Hell Yeah, I Wanna

Be in the Next 'Star Wars'

11/16/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1115_billy_dee_williams_getty
In a gas station ... not too far, far away (from our office) ... "Star Wars" actor Billy Dee Williams dropped a potential BOMBSHELL about the greatest franchise in the galaxy to a TMZ reporter.

It all went down when our guy Ryan (pictured below) decided he was in the mood for a refreshing Icee ... the blue kind, naturally.

Once Ryan -- a HUGE "Star Wars" nerd -- entered the gas station, he happened to notice Billy Dee ... who played Lando Calrissian in the original "Star Wars" flicks ... and totally freaked out.

Here's what happened next, according to Ryan:

"I told him I was a huge fan and worked at TMZ.  I asked if I could film him for the show and ask about the new Star Wars trilogy, but he declined.

So I said, 'that’s cool … but everyone is dying to know, has anyone reached out to you about being in the new film?' He said, 'No.'

So I said, 'Well if the new trilogy is based on the same characters from the movies you were in, do you wanna be in it?”

And he said, 'I suppose so.'"

Translation -- LANDO'S DOWN FOR A COMEBACK!!!!!

We reached out to Disney for comment -- so far no word back.

BUUUUT ... in case you were wondering, Ryan says the Icees were delicious.

1115_satin_icees

yamioo999

A dating club for black and white singles to have fun together! All singles here are seeking interracial dating or relationships. Interracial is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish! {To InterracialCircle.C 0 M= }Love me Love my color.And all singles are serious in find ideal matches here, if you are not serious one, don't join the site.
.It’s the largest and best club for seeking CEOs, pro athletes, doctors, lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, fitness models, ad celebrities.Please Check it out!I’m serious.

marymac

He's still gorgeous.... *swoon*

jackmama311

i'd love an icee right now, make mine cherry.

datruth

Remember when it was ok to be talented?

awesomewave

Card player, gambler, scoundrel... we still like him.

katschy

Well, for all that people diss TMZ, I'm glad that Ryan asked Mr Williams if he could film him, and respected his refusal :)

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

TMZ hears what it wants to hear. He said he supposes, which sounds nothing like, hell yeah. And doesn't need a bunk TMZ translation.

"I suppose" tafkaht translation: "Yeah, whatever. Leave me alone, Slurpee Boy."

Phishie from Philly

It doesn't look like Ryan needs any more sugar.
Phishie from Philly

Will

How does "I suppose so" turn into "Heck yeah I'd be in the new Star Wars." Horrible title. Sounds like he's less than enthused...

Liz

Billy Dee was pretty noncommittal about Star Wars, but this is a funny post! Well-written, TMZ.

some guy

...Maybe they can dig up Alec Guinness for a cameo as well.

Howard Chubbler

you're filling those Icees up wrong, homie. Lid goes on first and you fill up that dome.

that's, like, 15% more Icee.

moribundman

Billy Dee can now play a black Jabba.

Pimpcessa

Ryan is the most annoying person at TMZ. He yells instead of talks, he constantly interrupts people and talks over everyone so much so that you can't understand anything. He's just a loud and rude big kid, that was obviously raised with the manners of a barn yard animal. His voice is like fingernails on a chalk board.

WilbertoClovis22

Since I started with my online business I earn $62 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don't check it out. http://www.Fox79.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments