Jennifer Love Hewitt

My Cups Runneth Over

11/16/2012 1:30 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1116-Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-akm-gsiAlert the authorities, because Jennifer Love Hewitt got held up on Friday ... by her strapless floral dress.

The perky 33-year-old showed off her amazing God-given talents while walking around the set of her TV show "The Client List" in Van Nuys.

Good to see JLove getting the support she needs.

Michael

I want me some JLOVE....DAMNIT!!!

PrincessAurora

She is so damn gorgeous.

neglky

She has one of the best bodies in Hollywood

Spicy mag

I'd play with those all night long.

Texas Gal

Wow, what a gorgeous woman she is; JLH is a 10+; awesome body!

Pogue

Num nim nym num num

TigerLily

Pretty lady! Wouldn't mind trying her as my first!

Dede

Love your show JLove!!! you go girl!!

Sean Kelly

JLH is absolutely gorgeous.

Resident

Rumors say she's tried to kill herself. Is it true???

barney

Jennifer is looking good,her big BOOBS look great as always.Would love to have them runneth over into my waiting mouth.

barney

As good as jennifers looks her nice big BOOBS look even better.She can let them runneth over into my face and on my tongue whenever she wants.I will treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

Anthony

Two J,s !! Both of whom are very Electrafied !! Jennifer Love Hewitt looks Great as always. I hope she continues as an actress. I Wish she finds truly great parts in film both on Movies and TV. I Think the X-Men Comic films would,ve been better if she could,ve played a part. This brings us to Electra. Long time without Electra/Jennnifer Garner !! The Shapely Garner played the part well and I Love her.Great Actress . And although I Truly do Love Jennifer Garner " Who went to school in Princeton WvA " a town not far from where i live in VA. I Think Jennifer Hewitt would,ve made a Great /Purrfect Electra . Jennifer Garner was Great/Purrfect as Electra . She was Sexy & Strong . Dangerous. If Garner doesnt play Electra I wish she finds Great parts possibly in other Comic films/X-Men etc. I hope they make another Electra Movie and I hope Jennifer Garner returns to wave & thrust her deadly sexy Sai . But ,if Jennifer Garner will not, return as Electra . Jennifer Love Hewitt just might wave a deadly sexy Sai as well. .....Sigh ! Nuff ,Said . P.S. No I,m not Stan Lee and hope he doesn,t mind i use his catchphrase.

Butt Lovin Bear 401

This woman is gorgeous. Nice rack but I would walk 5 miles through a mine field with snow shoes on to get a glimps of that perfect butt....mmm mmm gooood

Tom Kruize

Can't tell sometimes they look big, then not so... If she is so in love with them pose for PBOY. I just keep seeing those pics of her heavy loaded with cellulite saying I love my body. That ruined it for me with her. She's pretty overrated. Much better women out there sorry Jen fans.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments