Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

monica1123

Booo!

yomama

pray in one hand, poop in the other. See which one fills up first..........

you want change then start actually doing something instead of issuing stupid and useless "prayers."

Whatdwhat

Dumb bitch. I really doubt that that the Israelis or Hammas (spelling?) give a **** about your tweets. Your vapid, vapid tweets. People are dying you dumb whore.

Scott Levy

Praying for Israel is good and reasonable. The Palestinians deserve no prayers or mercy.

LAgossipwhore

Is that an old pic - like before the last couple plastic surgery procedures?

lisaul89

Best way to get famous.... give a BJ on camera RIGHT Kim k.??? Can't believe how many people look up to this women!!!!

Naya24

Everyone has freedom of speech of course, but because she always on the spot lite most people get angry? There are more people in this world saying more evil things but because their not in the public eye we dnt hear it but its said! She was only trying to send prayers. No one really knows what goes on in someones heart besides them

tristinmarie

Freedom of speech. Kim can day and do whatever she wants, if you think this isn't considered "news" then leave tmz and move onto another news resource.

Rick

Why apologize for praying for someone...anyone....BS!!!

missayah

How exactly are you praying, Kim?

Naya24

Lets move on. Something said that will be forgotten tomo. Lets talk about real things going on in this world like child abuse, human trafficing, people losing jobs, etc. things that will keep on happening until more people mention the more important things that will continue happening everyday esp in america! Theres to many things in this world to worry about than what one person has said. Not trying to be mean I just think theres more important things out here than rambling on about something that isnt that important!

IrenaTheDreamah:)

Why are these stupid Kardashians famous?? They are completely useless to and u lose braincells every time u watch or read anything about them

Diggas

Why do you Americans give these vacuous people any air time. They are a product of the cancerous Cult of Celebrity that is nothing more than a commercial reality which has spread globally as the media continues to dumb down society worldwide globe, at the expense of worthwhile news and valued debate.

mather

I love freedom of speech.....it let's us know who the morons are very quickly.

Diggas

Just ignore these vacuous people giving them air time spreads like a plague, supported by the cancerous Cult of Celebrity. The malaise of the Murdoch press continues to dumb down the media and journalism globally, destroying valued news coverage and real issues of any worth.Awake up America, the soma of mediocrity is truly nefarious.