Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

Michelle

She needs to pray for a ****ing brain...

~ ThE sHiELd ~

Good thing she has her looks! What a dip!

LadyTerri

I fail to see how praying for Israel could offend anyone!! Umm now on the other hand bashing some one for there freedom of speech is offensive and yeah chopping some one's head off for not believing the way some do is offensive. Yeah and honor killing is pretty offensive to I would think but that's just me I could be wrong!!!.

Phreaky

What do you expect from someone that is famous because she got p!ssed on?

D

There is no way she wrote that apology tweet. She doesn't even know the meaning of most of those words.

frank

This beeeooootttch needs to keep her mouth shut and do what she dose best. Taking *** shots to the face by purple crayons. lmao

Celeb Gossip Maven

Why did she feel the need to comment on that in the first place? It's not like she actually follows news events. She can't comprehend anything that does not deal with fame whoring.

barcham

Why does she think that any opinion she might have actually means anything? She should just keep her mouth shut.

Caleigh

Do you think she wrote that tweet?

Jrzgrl64

The real story here is that someone (KK) deleted their comment due to death threats. How scary is that? This is what we've come to in this country.

Jenn

I don't think any Jew in Holywod should work with that Palestinian sympathizer. My husband is Jewish and he thinks she's a disgrace who in their right mind would sympathize with people shooting rockets into Israel.

KnuckleDragger

Kim, darlin', let's get real here. The only time anyone wants your opinion is when they ask you which hole you'd like it in...to start with!

yeahrightmoron

Ever notice how completely smart & well "spoken" Kim always comes off in her *statements* yet when you see her talking ANYWHERE else the only word she seems to know is "like" .. I know those Kardashian's are pretty happy that the world has been so dumbed down that they can get away with over 7 years of absolute fraud. When will this end?

Toilethead

That woman has the IQ of a bag full of used hammers.

Jenn

Guess her dad isn't the only one that sympathizes with murderers!