Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

Lindy

Pray for the palestinans? They have shot over 1000 rockets into Israel in the last 2 months..what was Israel suppose to do..just sit there and be bombed?

TPF

She is so frickin ignorant. Hopefully her time is almost up and we won't have to hear anything from her anymore. She's ugly as hell, has a very very fat ass, and has had more dark meat in her than most
W h o r e s have in a lifetime.

BC

pretty sorry world we live in if praying for someone offends!

kerrplunk

Kim. Will you apologize for that smut film you made? Or did that make you famous?

vivi

kim will do anything o get press time why doesnt she just shut the f up and get out of everyones face she is so stupid and ugly so stupid she doesnt even realize it go away you deformed creepy slut

Zip

She is an idiot for apologizing, as she did nothing wrong--in fact, what she did was very thoughtful. However, it is her apology that is offensive! This shows that she has no personal integrity, and just crumbled and sold-out to critics, instead of standing her ground. What an insincere, self-serving, and craven person she is!:(((((

cobrazombie

What an idiot.

tamara

Bad enough that her boobs and arse are plastered everywhere. she does and says nothing, absolutely nothing, that isn't manipulated to bring her more attention which = $$

hotandcold

Hey, stupid! Think before you tweet!

StarryStarryNight

fat azz wh*re needs to stfu permanently. same goes for the rest of the ****rashians.

Poor Leno

Kim should been awarded the stupid award long time a go, besides every one should pray for the Palestine and not Isreal. Now would be the right time for Obama to reveal himself as a peson that cares about other than himself and put pressure against Israel, but hell no if that slob would do that. Focking sad to see that your president gives his thumb up for these greedy mother f*kers that has stolen 90% of the land mass that the Palestine(s) had all this under the blessings of the UN in 1947.

Lovejac23

Yeah uh,,,,, nevermind.

Jen

Typical Americans would say that that is a wussy move. Freedom of speech and having an opinion does not mean you have to push your ideas on everyone else or not care about offending anyone.

We all have the right to act on our ideas and beliefs, expressing them verbally is purely our own choice and if she believes it is more important to unite people than start a debate, I can't blame her.

Freedom of speech can be used however you like, but don't get snappy at someone for not using it as a license to offend groups when really all she cares about is ANY innocent lives lost.

Only yanks would think it takes a coward not to be offensive. And before you tell me to get out of your country I am not in it, you are not the only country in the world with freedom or freedom of speech OR the internet. Deal with it.

baybek8s

Kim K. should follow LeAnne Rhimes to tweethab. This is what happens when you are social media addicted. You end up putting your foot in your mouth.

TJ

KRIS JENNER planted the rumor that she and BRUCE were getting a divorce.So of course, she is on Entertainment tonight, laughing & claiming it's not true.
ANYTHING to be in the news.These people are incorrigible! They feed the tabloids nothing but b.s