Kim Kardashian

The Few, The Proud,

The Marine Corps Date!

11/16/2012 5:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian was a Marine Corps DateKim Kardashian threw the armed services a few curves last night ... by rockin' a sultry form fitting dress to the Marine Corps Ball in North Carolina.

Doing what she can for her country, Kim accompanied a very lucky Sgt. Martin Gardiner to the annual prestigious formal gala.

Looks like Kim was the one who ordered the code red.

1016_stars_military_marines_footer

dave

When does the sex tape come out? Stupid ho.

Mouthtrick

That dress is very unflattering on her. She looks way too stuffed into, like a sausage in casing. Just makes her look like she's packed on about 20 pounds

Genjerleigh

Whomever did her make-up did a bad job. They made her look 10-15 years older

paul a.

Well, if I ever get invited to the K's for Thanksgiving I know I won't need to ask the girls what meat they want. Clearly, dark meat only......

KicksandGiggles

Gosh, I hope this poor young man had his rabis shots! At least give him a antibiotic shot and some clorox.

PPC

I respect veterans 100%, I just hope that he gets checked out. She is huge and that is with spanx on too. I saw in some tabloid that she said she lost 28 lbs in 2 weeks. Yeah, water weight, massive amount of dumps, and the birth of a child. The entire family is trash regardless if she is posing with a soldier. All the Kartrashians care about is money and fame. Making a lot of money is great, but through other activities than getting famous by "leaking" a sex tape of getting peed on. Evidently there is another one out there that is more "radical." My guess, fecal matter and sheep are involved.

GLaDOS

Ten bucks says he pissed on her by the end of the night.

Cincinnati Sugar

Look on his face is "Gona git me some tonight."

barnyardhumor

Anything for publicity and of course he's black like all her men.

ben

BIG WHOOP!!!!

Jaime

Even though she is a whore, she looks gorgeous.

abby

She looks like octmom in the face. In her pics & twets she looks thin (photoshop) but random pics looks huge.

Larry Fyne

This event was in Greenville - home of East Carolina College - an area I live in. No advance warning she'd be there like when Mila Kunis attended. This Kardashian trollop is only trying to measure up to Mila Kunis...someone will real class...and garner some free publicity. She'll never come close.

jB0MBZ