Paul Ryan

First Order of Business

... Crunches

11/17/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

111612_paul_ryan_workoutPaul Ryan
has gone back to work on Capitol Hill ... as a mere congressman ... and the question on everybody's mind since the election ... DOES HE STILL FIND TIME TO WORK OUT???

Mitt Romney's former #2 was taking a stroll through Washington D.C. today ... when our camera guy asked the Wisconsin rep if he's been able to hit the gym since he's been back.

Of course, Ryan is a gym-aholic -- who's rumored to have a killer set of abs ... like the kind of abs that would give Rep. Aaron Schock a run for his money.

The answer ... you'll have to watch and find out!

dierdre

First of all the election is over....and this creep LOST...So WHY tmz are you guys still putting this moron in the news. Who the hell cares if he works out or not. I think he's also sooo homily. Thank God he's not our VP...This guy is a total loser, in more ways than one....ewww

Carl

Goes to show how hopeless even he thought Romney's chances were since he ran for his House seat in addition to running for VP.

DaveT

All political parties use and abuse you, we're nothing but taxpaying slave workers to them while we supply their outrageous salaries and benefits and expense accounts.
No bureaucrat or politician, whether republican or democrat, can relate to me or you or any middle class taxpayer.
They wake up in silk sheets to breakfast in bed as they enjoy their butler and maid lifestyles.
They can't relate to the middle class worker who wakes up to the alarm clock and has to hit the floor running, spend their day working to make a paycheck that barely covers the rent, mortgage, food on the table for the kids.

George Castillo

Ryan is a wimp. I'm 56 years old, I do not use HGH, not steroids, supplements etc. I challenge him to an arm-wrestling, ab, strength contest, running etc. I'm only 5' 7" 150 pounds and I am sure I can kick his ASS! Will he accept my challenge? He doesn't have the balls. He has no clue what real training is!

versatiley

He must be doing his crunches "ALL WONKY" cause he doesn't have a single ab to show for them. Much like his numbers, just doesn't add up!

natanya

Great looking guy!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

He's got a lot more time to listen to his "Rage Against The Machine" records now...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2